Delta Homecare Inc. - Anniston, AL

Delta Homecare Inc. - Anniston, AL has yet not published prices.

Sanity saver!

Delta Homecare has been great for my mom! My mother doesn't need a lot of help, but because I live out of town and cannot lay eyes on her every week, Delta Homecare has been a life-saver! The aid helps her with housekeeping and checks all of her medicines. She also makes she she is taking her medicine which is really necessary. She also gives my mom someone to talk to, show pictures to, and share her life with. We are very thankful for their help.

Fantastic Company

We chose them because when we met with them they just seemed like they were the right fit for our situation. When they sent out the care giver they were also the right fit for my dad. They are just a fantastic company that was very friendly, professional and knew what they were doing. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Delta Homecare provides services for the State of Alabama’s elderly and disabled. We except clients from many programs offered through out the state of Alabama, along with private pay as well. Delta Homecare is fully licensed in both Georgia and Alabama. Our staff is available to serve you on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis, depending on upon your specific needs. We structure services for each client’s individual situation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are committed to providing services in a manner that allows the client and family to remain as independent as possible. Our goal is to provide peace of mind to families and friends in planning and caring for dependent family members. At Delta Homecare, our clients receive the highest level of service and respect that they deserve. We look forward to “Taking care of you, in the comfort of your own home!”