Synergy Home Care - Birmingham, AL

Synergy Home Care - Birmingham, AL has yet not published prices.

I live in Alabaster, Alabama. I was told it would be difficult to find dependable sitters. NOT TRUE!! I selected Syenergy for the flexibility they offer in scheduling sitters. Syenergy has been very accommodating and more importantly, DEPENDABLE.
If they have a sitter cancel, they find another to cover. Kimberly in the Birmingham office has made a difficult time much easier. I would recommend anyone in the Birmingham area needing sitters to use them.

Great company with great caregivers!

We have been using Synergy for about a month and a half and are quite pleased! The caregivers are friendly and upbeat and don't have to be told what to do. The management does a good job of scheduling and can accommodate our necessary schedule changes with no problems. We have no intention of looking anywhere else for caregivers.

In home comfort for care

We have really liked this service. The staff has been able to get us, someone, to come into our home for care for my brother. The caretaker is very nice and always arrives on time. The caretaker does help with some cooking and personal care. We are happy to see that he arrives on time. We would highly recommend this service and the caretaker to other families.

My mother is very happy!

My mother is very happy with the care that she is receiving. She just loves the lady who comes in and works with her three times a week. She is sure to give my mother the care that she needs. So far, so good!

Very kind; made my brother very happy and feel like he was cared about

A pretty good experience so far

We have had numerous caregivers and they have all been nice. They help with some personnel needs, light housework and companionship. When we set up the service they explained everything up front and made the set up easy. The office staff are terrific. They are helpful and personable. I would recommend this service.

They're great!

I am very happy with the care that my mother is receiving from the caregiver at Synergy. They are very flexible with the days and times that we chose. The caregiver is always on time and friendly. We are very happy with the way that things are going so far.

People make all the difference

Everyone I have spoken to has been friendly and courteous. My Mom just had her third visit from her caregiver and seems content. This is especially important because she wasn't entirely convinced she needed any help.

Synergy: Service You Can Believe In

For the past couple of months since I've worked for Synergy, Synergy has been a good place to work with people who care about their employees and make the employees feel important. They are sincere to their clients & make sure everyone is comfortable in what care they are giving and receiving. I would recommend people to Synergy because compassion and honest thrive with this company of hope and love. Keep up the good work, Synergy and Good job done. ☺️ 👍🏿

Pleased with the service!

Our experience with Synergy Home Care has been a very good one! We always work with the same aide. She does a great job, and has been very reliable!

very well in most areas

Most of the things they do very well. Some of the things I have found that they don't have experience on. For instance, when they did some washing for us, when they put the clothes in the dryer, they put the dryer on high heat, and some of the garments that had elasticity in them had the elasticity ruined. Since calling this to their attention though they have corrected that. There was one lady they sent to us that had to be told specifically what to do, and if you did not tell her exactly what to do, she would use the time to do some college school work. They need to take initiative on their own to see what needs to be done and do it.

I am not currently using their services as my wife is in hospice care, but will probably be going back to using them again before long as they were very helpful and took a huge load off my shoulders.

Synergy is Great

We have had problems with the caretakers and they handled it. We didn't even have to complain. They did a follow up and came to the house and listened to what we were saying about the caretaker and they took care of it. I can't say anything bad about them. We have a wonderful care taker now. They even said that if this one didn't work out they would go through people until we found someone. She does almost everything. My mother can't do anything for herself physically. She is pretty much bedridden. Our caretaker bathes her in bed. She does her hair, changes her bed. She is really wonderful. She gives her lunch. She does whatever we ask for.

If you are like most people, you are looking for the best care available for yourself and your family. As your loved ones experience the physical and emotional effects of aging such as memory-related disorders (dementia and Alzheimer's), illness or injury, you're seeking assurance that their safety, comfort, dignity and well-being will be protected as they continue to live independently in their homes. SYNERGY HomeCare gives you peace of mind by providing the high quality care your loved ones deserve. SYNERGY HomeCare is the name you can trust for non-medical home care in Birmingham, Alabama and the surrounding areas in Jefferson and Shelby counties.

Our primary focus is non-medical care in the home. This can include duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing, dressing, and local transportation.

We also are active in providing care in facilities, institutions, and for outpatient procedures.

What separates SYNERGY HomeCare from our competition is our rigorous screening process, and on-going training for our caregivers.

With SYNERGY HomeCare, we are flexible to meet any need that our customers have.

Please call us today with any questions that you might have or to schedule a free home assessment.