FirstLight Home Care of Mobile & Baldwin County - Daphne, AL

FirstLight Home Care of Mobile & Baldwin County - Daphne, AL has yet not published prices.

FirstLight Home Care is a family owned and operated non medical home care company. Our Certified Nursing Assistants provide personal and companion services to clients over the age of 19 in Mobile & Baldwin County. Our RN, Lynne Pearson can provide Population Health Care Management to clients who need an advocate in the healthcare market. For the past 4 years, FirstLight Home Care has been named "Best of Home Care Provider of Choice" by Home Care Pulse. HCP interviews our clients on a monthly basis and we are ranked as the top home care company.
For more information, please call our office at (251) 281-2004 and one of our professional staff can assist you.

• Medication Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Laundry services

First experience

This is my first experience with home care, so I have nothing to compare it to. I would be lost without someone to come be with my mom and dad while I'm at work. They clean, prepare meals, run errands, take them to the doctor, pick up prescriptions, etc.... I am always a little worried about someone I don't know being with parents, but I have no other choice right now.

My only complaint is that if their regular caregiver can't come, they have to sent a substitute. This is a little unsettling for my parents. However, I realize that people need days off and this is something that's unavoidable. Someone who doesn't have little ones would be preferable, as they most likely take fewer days off because they don't have to deal with sick kids.

I'm very happy with First Light. They are quick to respond to both emails and calls and they are very good at matching up a caregiver with the client.

So far everything seems to be going smooth.

So far everything seems to be going smooth. I am not there, but I haven't heard any complaints. They seem to be helpful and reliable at this point. Nobody is perfect, but we are happy with the service.

I Like The Services

It was a little rough in the beginning on my dad's part. He did not want anyone living with him but the personal aid does their best caring for him. Now he is adjusting well because we reduced hours to 4 a day. The services are fine and I like the personal aid contact. Everything has been pretty good.

Caring and Compassionate!

My husband received great care while we used DDJ LLC for in home care. They are very caring and compassionate. They care for their patients as well as the caregivers. We formed a great friendship with one of my husband's therapists. They all were amazing.