Daniel AFCH - Portland, OR

Daniels Foster Care Home

It is so much easier for mom in a home environment, rather than the retirement home with her health needs. [Name removed] is always so helpful for mom and she really appreciates it as we do.
The family meals are good and a time for all to get together and visit. The home is comfy and bright and [Name removed] brings flowers in everyone's rooms during the Summer and always on top of the medications and physical therapy activities.
Four residents in the home makes it less confusing as to who is around, along with [Name removed] & [Name removed] (caregivers) I am very happy with the care mom receives at Daniels and I would recommend them highly.
My daughter & I visit every other day and are always welcomed in at any time (no appointment needed)

This is the home we have chosen for o...

This is the home we have chosen for our mother.***In the end this home did not work due to Mom's increased care needs.