CREATUS Adult Assisted Living - Forestville, MD

I Thank God for Creatus Adults Assisted Living

Creatus Adult Assisted Living is a world class facility with friendly staff, delicious meals, and engaging activities to keep my parents entertained. The homes are extremely clean and the staff is very accessible. The care services are responsive to my phone calls when I need to speak with my parents and the owner is flexible when I express concerns about being unable to make payments on time. When I did my research many facilities are overpriced and are too expensive. This facility provides economical rates for first class service. Thank God for this place!

M Scott

Thank you for your comment. This expresses the CREATUS way of living.

Very poor management. Manager/owner does not come across as caring nor honest.

M Scott

CREATUS Adult Assisted Living, LLC has a reputation of quality management, best practices, and research-based strategies, and continues to represent the assisted living community with high regards from various institutions and families. As a result of the high quality performance, CREATUS remains on the following healthcare vendors list: Medicaid Waiver Program for the state of Maryland, Prince George's County Subsidy and Guardianship Program, Social Services, and Adult Protective Services. Our mission is to provide personalized centered-care to normalize the quality of care for senior adults.

Stressful experience.

My family had a less than positive experience with the owner. Currently under investigation.

M Scott

Our ability to implement the COMAR regulations in the assisted living industry remains constant and marketable. Dr. M. C. Scott is the owner and stands behind the mission, practices, and deliverables of the organization. The standard of excellence remains the hallmark of CREATUS' success. At no time has CREATUS Adult Assisted Living, LLC been under any type of investigation, and continues to reach satisfactory surveys from the Office of Healthcare Quality Control.