COUNTRY MEADOWS OF HERSHEY - Hershey, PA has yet not published prices.

• Personal care

Mixed experience

We had a mixed experience with this community. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and they did a good job with the routine care tasks. However, they were not very accommodating when it came to any special requests regarding my loved ones care. I tried to give them suggestions on how best to work with her and get her cooperation, and for the most part they ignored my suggestions. We eventually ended up having to find a community that suited her care needs better.

Very nice, our second choice

This was almost the facility we selected for my mother. It was a nice looking place, and the staff were very genuine and friendly. After talking with the caregivers I liked what they had to say about how they would care for some of Mom's specific issues. I think they would have had no problems really getting to know her and putting thought into her care.

Country Meadows of Hershey is an all-rental retirement community which provides seniors with a spectrum of services where resident can enjoy life to the fullest. Our full range of senior services includes Independent Living, Personal Care, Memory Support Services, Restorative Services. This allows us to support residents in their current life stage and continue to care for them if or when their needs should change. Country Meadows has been serving seniors at our Hershey campus for more than 30 years. And we'd love the opportunity to serve you. Stop by for a visit to see for yourself.