Dulaney Valley Assisted Living at Hunt Valley - Cockeysville, MD

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

My mom was only there 2 weeks but paid for 2 months. we never got any of the money back. Mom was in and out of the hospital not at the assisted Living but for 2 weeks. They were good salespeople but in the end were more greedy then they should have been.

Exceptional care

I wish I had found Delaney Valley earlier, my mom spent the last few weeks of her life there, the staff were all very professional, caring people, they helped my family through a very emotional time. The one on one care my Mom got was exceptional, I will never forget what care and concern my mother and my whole family were given. Very clean and well run!

Thankful family

A treasure for families seeking the best.
Location and layout inside are excellent.
Staff's training and knowledge are excellent.
But most importantly, the caring and genuine concern of the director and all of the staff is evident at all times.

An Okay Facility

They could improve on the activities. I never see any. I feel like they are just put in front of the TV and that is it. But i'm not there in the morning, so it may be that they do some in the morning, I am not sure. It's okay, but my mom's hair is always oily and I think they just have too many residents and not enough staff. They do care about the residents though.

This is a large older home. While the care seems to be good, and the staff attentive, the space seems very tight. Furniture is arranged around the perimeter of the activity room to fit everyone. There are stairs to be navigated. Bedrooms seem large enough. Most are shared.

perfect place for my love one

MY father has been at this facility for three years. I never have problems.The staff is great. I've been at the facility during meal times. Well balanced meals are given.Beautiful place.Well maintained. A must see place.

Difficult Illness

This was a very nice place. It is kept very well by the staff. My mother was very well treated here, despite her difficult behavior. She was very difficult to deal with but the staff was very good with her. The Manager stays on top of things, and does an excellent job supervising the staff, and being attentive to the residents. My mother was very well cared for and I am very thankful to have found this place.

This is a wonderful community. The staff is so kind to my brother. They have the patience to deal with him when he is being difficult. I toured several other communities and I knew this was the right place as soon as I walked through the door. He has been there for over 2 years and I couldn't be happier.

perfect place for my mother

My mother was at Dulaney Valley at the Cockeysville location for 3 years before she passed. My mother had the best care there. I would recommend anyone to live at this home. We never had issues with anyone. The place is beautiful. Very clean and the staff were great. They have an on site doctor, ex-ray s, foot doctor, they take blood work, they do everything. must see place.

Nice looking place, our experience wasn't great

This was a nice looking community, and we were looking forward to using them on a long term basis, but we were told only a few days after moving in that our loved one was not appropriate for their community. We had been very explicit about her issues, and they assured us it wouldn't be a problem, which did not turn out to be the case. It was very upsetting having to go through the whole moving process and then have to leave a few days later.

FAMILY LIKED THIS LOCATION ...

FAMILY LIKED THIS LOCATION VERY MUCH.

We have three small, home-like Assisted Living Facilities that are conveniently located in the Towson area. Our facilities are unique in that they are family owned and operated by an R.N. and her family. Our R.N. has a master’s degree in Rehabilitation plus 30 years experience as an R.N. She has a stellar resume with expertise in both Geriatric and Hospice care.

Our organization is well known throughout the community and many of our referrals come from families and friends of residents that we have lovingly and professionally cared for. Our facilities are small and home-like. Our residents enjoy the company of “our family” who are professionally employed as well as the other residents in our facilities.

Please call us for further information. We will be pleased to return your call or e-mail immediately. We will meet with you the same day that you call us, if necessary. Our master’s prepared R.N. will do a free consultation and evaluation within 8 hours, when necessary.

Our fees are extremely competitive with other smaller assisted living facilities and very much below large assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Our care is extremely professional with a very comfortable and loving touch. Care plans are always unique to meet the family and resident’s needs.

We have an excellent reputation throughout the community for the care that we render. Our philosophy has always been “Aging in Place” which means that should our residents experience a decline in health and more care is required, we do not suggest or require them to leave our facility. Instead, our staff/family continues to care for you or your loved one. We feel that change is always traumatic to the elderly or ill, so we continue to offer loving care extending Hospice Care as needed.

We are honored to be recognized for our excellence in both nursing and personal care throughout the community. We also feel privileged when we are selected to care for you, your family or your loved one.

Thank you in advance for considering our Assisted Living Facilities. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the very near future.