Angels Personal Care Home - Riverdale, GA

Just Like Being Home

I have visited someone at Angels Personal Care Home many times. Each time I was there I observed the care given to each senior living there. The one thing above all the other good qualities I liked was the fact that the veggies served with the meals were from the garden in back of the home. The table was set for each meal as though the seniors were guest at the home. No paper plates, etc., but all china and silverware. And yes, the food smelled so good that I had to ask "what's for dinner?"
The house is an older home which has been totally renovated. Very attractive, comfortable and smelled good. Bathrooms always cleaned and beds are always made.
The seniors are given task to do, rather than sitting around always watching TV all the time. They are taken out to the store and different places so that their minds aren't idled.
The owner and assistants are very friendly and have good experience in this field.
I highly recommend Angels PCH for your love one(s). You will be impressed with the care.

Review of Angels Personal Care Home

I have known [Removed], owner of Angels Personal Care Home, both professionally and personally...I am in the healthcare field and have referred her home to several families looking for placement for their loved ones...[Removed]offers a compassionate and caring environment for her residents.She serves fresh foods some directly from her garden which is also part of the home's amenities along with an immaculate and fashionable living environment.
I would recommend anyone looking for a "home" for their loved ones to please consider Angels Personal Care Home, you will not be disappointed!

Peace of Mind

My mother who is an Alzheimer's patient has been a resident at Angels PCH for a year. I can truly say that moving my mom there has been the best decision for my mom's care and safety. Each time I am there every resident, including my mom, is well attended to, clean, and happy. The home is immaculate and smells fresh. My mom eats very healthy meals. Communication between me and staff is candid and timely.

Recently, my mom celebrated a birthday there. The owner and staff helped to make it a very enjoyable experience for my mom, our family, and all the other residents during her party.

Because of the loving care my mom receives, I highly recommend Angels PCH for senior assisted living, especially for people with dementia.

A good match for mom

The caregivers at this home are nice. Mom had a nice respite stay at this care home. The owner is a vegetarian so the meals are very healthy. I did not like that we did not get a copy of the house rules that are posted on site. The cost seemed high and if you had a roommate the cost would be the same. This home was in a convenient location for us and I would recommend it for a respite stay.

Review of Angels Personal Care Home - Riverdale, GA

I toured this community for my sister, of all the homes I toured in the area I was most impressed with Angels First of all, the cleanliness, the residents seem so happy, the owner so nice and friendly, you get an all around good and pleasant feeling at that Home. I would live there if I needed a place.

Just Like Home

Very clean, resdents very happy, owner very caring. I would highly recommed Angels PCH. My mom is coming from NY. I can not wait for her to get here.

I think that they take good care of my mom

I think that they take good care of my mom. They address any concerns that you may have. The Angels Personal Care Home has been a really good experience. My mom appears to be really happy. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. It's always clean. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful. Everything has been going well. We haven't had any negative issues or concerns. The Angels Personal Care Home is nice.

Great place! Love Angels PCH.

My mom moved in two eight weeks ago and there is such a big improvement in her appearance, her skin, her hair. I wish I heard of Angles when I frist decided to fine a place for my mom.. The owner is very caring so are the workers. It is clean, there is a vegetables garden . lovely flowers. Very nice place.

I LOVE ANGELS PCH!!!!!

My mother was previously at another care facility. The odor was awful and you could walk in and out at any time. It was too large and you didn't know who was medical staff or not.

Angels PCH is excellent. The owner and staff are wonderful. The home is immaculate. Before, she was losing weight and her feet were always swollen. Now she's thriving.

There is a garden in the back yard, so the food is always fresh. There's a long front porch with tables and chairs that is so inviting. I love it. I'm so comfortable with my mom being there because I know she is being well taken care of.

Very nice place. The owner was very friendly and informative on how the home is run, security procedures as well as the needs of each resident. I was particularly pleased with the garden on the premises and how it contributes to the preparation of food. The residents were friendly and appeared to be very happy in their "home". I would recommend Angels Personal Care Home to anyone seeking a good place for their loved one.

Personal Care with a Twist of Great Care and Fresh Vegetable.

I took a tour of Angels Personal Care Home. I was initially impressed with the yard and exterior of the home. This home has been renovated for the comfort of Seniors. An added porch with rocking chairs, great landscape in front and rear. Actually, the back yard was also improved so that Seniors could have breakfast under a canopy or just relax and gaze out at the fresh grown vegetable garden. These vegetable are fed to the Seniors. Each Senior has his/her own special menu depending on their diet. Inside the home smelled fresh and was sparkling clean. Newly renovated kitchen with fresh picked veggies in a basket on the counter. The owner is a retired nurse. She gave us a great presentation of herself and what the services were at the home. As she gave us the tour, her husband was out working in the garden. Well, after this tour I was ready to move in myself. You will be happy to know your love one is getting that true personal care they deserve.

Just Like Home

My father needed 24 hour care and we were no longer able to provide that in his home state of VA. Since my sister lived in Atlanta and senior care was more affordable, she searched for a place suitable for him. After touring several other places, she decided Angels Personal Care was the most suitable for him. There was a garden with fresh vegetables, which was something he loved before having a stroke. He had maintained a garden for at least 70 years. He has already started telling the Lucas's what to do with it. He tells us that the food is good and wanting to come home is no longer his main subject of discussion. Mrs. Lucas is very understanding to his needs. My father seems to have no interest in physical activities and the staff continues to encourage and work with him.