Corner Stone Personal Care Home - Riverdale, GA

Cornerstone

The expectations I had for my mother did not align with Cornerstone, so she did not stay there long enough to provide a true rating. Thanks!!!

A tour

This looked like a nice clean care home. The owner was personable, friendly, knowledgable and welcoming. This home seemed neat and orderly. The cost did seem a little high at this care home.

I have no complaints

The caregivers at this home are nice and are taking good care of my aunt. The home is clean and she likes the food. This is a larger care home and it can accommodate more residents than other care homes. I would like to see them work on the back part of the property so the residents are able to enjoy it. I would recommend this care home.

DO NOT PLACE YOUR LOVED ONES HERE

My mother is currently a resident at Cornerstone for the past 4 years.
The description that Mrs. [Removed] [Removed] has presented is false. There are no Devotional Services, my mother barely gets a bath, there are no activities onsite,
Meals: my mother is continuously losing weight and the residents do not leave the premises. They sit all day in front of a TV and that is it. It is a beautiful facility, but I will not recommend it. My mother has since been removed. Please if you place your loved ones here, make sure you do pop-up visits during meals (mostly), and see how your love one is being cared for. High staff turn-over.

Thanks,
[Removed]

Good place for a small care home!!

My mother is currently residing in Corner Stone Personal Home Care and she is not doing as well as we hoped. The staff are very friendly and attentive to her as well as they keep us updated on her progress. The price was good but unfortunately her needs are to great for them. So we are now looking for a long term residence. There have been no complaints in regard to the food. This is a smaller place as it only has 11 residents. I would recommend this care home.

No off campus activities regardless of promises personally made from owber, Tracy.
Seniors need activities, people i teraction, word puzxles, walks, off campus trips, etc. Facility promised but didnt deliver.

NEED MORE ATTENTION and ACTIVITIES !!!!

No activities as promised. ...BIG HEADACHE for ne, daughter...Patient morale is very very low.....
No exercise....
Sleep, Eat and Watch tv...ALL,DAY...over and over!!!
NO TRAVEL ACTIVITIES

A Decision of a Lifetime

I was very impressed with the appearance, of Corner Stone as I entered the driveway but once inside I was in "Awe" of the decor, the cleanliness, the friendliness of the Staff and how happy and content the patrons were. I specifically noticed the fresh scent as I walked throughout the house. Tracy Thomas has started something special here. Thank you Jenny Colditz at "A Place for Mom" as we would not have found this wonderful place without you. Many Thank You's to Tracy Thomas and Staff at Corner Stone as they have made my Mom's transition to their community easy! My Sisters and I are confident we made the right choice for our Mother!

Excellent place. I was immediately taken by the inside of the home. It is a clean, well furnished and organized. Each room for residents has a very nice decorative style that says this is home. There's a chair lift to assist residents in climbing 3 steps...very nice touch. The residents were very eager to engage in conversation putting any reservations I may have arrived with at ease. I love the outside yard because it gives the residents room to walk or sit enjoying fresh air. I was very impressed with the owner as well as the person on duty during my visit. Overall, excellent environment for your loved one.

this place was just beautiful the sta...

this place was just beautiful the staff was pleasant and very nice. i was really excited with this place

Great facility. I really liked owner...

Great facility. I really liked owner. Home is very homey and big and bright. It is an awesome place.

10 Bed facility. 22 yrs exp. In bus...

10 Bed facility. 22 yrs exp. In business 1 yr. Staff of 5. Licensed Nurse. Ga Dept of Health guidelines. Will take Soc Sec and VA Pension.

Corner Stone brings to Georgia new innovative aspects of the Assisted Living Industry. The founder a Licensed Nurse brings more than 20 years of geriatric experience. Choosing a staff that shares her vision enables our residents to receive the quality care they deserve.
Corner Stone is located in the quaint and beautiful city of Riverdale. Nestled sits in the Southern Crest Georgia. The Jackson Hartsfield airport and major interstates 285 & 75/85 are only minutes away. Southern Regional Hospital is located within a 10 mile radius. The quaintness of our grounds is precisely the reason our founder choose this location.
Corner Stone is set up to accommodate up to 11 residents. All of our bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished. A few things our residents enjoy is sitting on our large front rocking porch overlooking the massive front yard. Our clients enjoy planting flowers and walking the beautiful grounds. Our residents may also choose to sit and read or relax on our beautiful deck. Why not schedule your visit today.