Compassionate Nursing Services - Saint Louis, MO

Compassionate Nursing Services - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Pleased with this Home Care

Everything is working out good for my loved with the home care. They have been very good to work with. We are pleased with the services we are receiving from them. It has been a good experience.

Not pleased with Service

Extremely unskilled, not professional. One caregiver left early, another mocked patient. Won't use them again.

In Home Help ... and More - Just what we needed when we needed it!

My mother and family couldn't have been happier with Compassionate Nursing Services. Initially we only needed help for my mother a couple of days a week for a few hours. They came out and met with my mother (and us) and helped us assess her needs paying close attention to what my mother had to say about her care. They found the perfect caregiver who got along great with my mother and happily did all the tasks that needed to be done. Later, when a trip to the emergency room after a fall made it look like my mother might need help around the clock, all it took was one phone call to Compassionate Nursing Services and within hours they took care of the rest. Even though our plans for my mother's recovery were still in the developmental stages, they went into action and scheduled people for us for a few days while we considered our options. It was a tremendous relief knowing they were there to help us. We did end up moving my mother to a facility for therapy and recovery but when she's ready to return home in a couple of weeks, we'll be having Compassionate back again!

We have chosen Compassionat...

We have chosen Compassionate Nursing Services and the Caregiver that has been assigned to us is awesome! My mom and dad really like her and she is doing a great job.

I really liked the caregiver they had coming in and they were helpful.

I really liked the caregiver they had coming in and they were helpful. They were just too expensive for our family. If you had the money or needed them short term I would reccommend them to anyone. the communication was great, If I had a question they addressed it right away they were very accommodating as far as meeting places. They were the least expensive of the ones I interviewed.

With over 30 years combined experience in healthcare, we personalize every care plan to fit each family’s needs and budget. Our services range from those who need a little help with everyday living activities to those in need of highly-skilled medical care.