|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Not up to Par!
The staff was not helpful at all with my loved one. The staff messed up a lot of my loved ones things and orders. The community also locks the doors when the residents leave and that makes it hard for them to get back in. The community feels like a jail. This community is not for higher functioning people. The gardens are very beautiful and they do offer good activities for my loved one. Christine and Sherie were awesome at keeping me informed and in the loop, everyone else seemed like they could not help. I would not recommend this community to anyone.
Good feel to the house and nice peopl...
Good feel to the house and nice people. It was a little cluttered and I'm concerned that Dad and his wheelchair would have a hard time getting around.
From the Office
Comforting Hands Forever welcomes you!
"Enjoy peace of mind, while receiving quality care and service." Our mission at Comforting Hands Forever is to provide every resident with a safe, comfortable, and fun place to live with the highest quality care and service. Our priority is "You." You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. When you speak, we listen.
Our experienced, compassionate staff will make you feel comfortable and relaxed in our family-style home. Each of our spacious rooms is decorated for your enjoyment.
We offer rooms with the privacy you desire, as well as, a semi-private room for two residents.