Tara Hills Care Home - Pinole, CA

Tara Hills Care Home

[Removed] the administrator of the home met me at the home and was a wealth of information. The residence of the home were up and dressed and available for us to ask how they liked the home. The caregivers were available and answered all my questions. Without hesitation, we were allowed to tour the entire home, inside and out. The home inside and out was clean and well maintained. Before moving in, other family members stopped by with no notice and were allowed to tour the home to give their input.

My loved one has now been in the home 2 weeks. I am extremely pleased with Tara Hills Care Home.

Review of Tara Hills Care Home - Pinole, CA

very nice clean attractive quiet and warm...a sweet place for Mom

I toured Tara Hills Care Home, The st...

I toured Tara Hills Care Home, The staff were very pleasant. I found this Home to be very nice, clean and cozy.

Welcome!

We provide assistance to daily living, medication administration, housekeeping, laundry and linen service, meals and snacks, social activities, transportation to medical appointments, observation and supervision - all in a home-like environment!

We accept: Dementia, Hospice, Non-Ambulatory, and most medical conditions related to aging.