Comfort Keepers - Lexington - Lexington, KY

Comfort Keepers - Lexington - Lexington, KY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Everything Is going great!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my father since he has been using this company. The staff have all been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the quality of care they have been providing my mother. The caregivers are on time to our appointments and make sure to keep in good communication with my self about his care. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend this company to anyone interested.

I recommend Comfort Keepers

I have used Comfort Keepers to provide companionship for my mother, who has a form of dementia. Both women from Comfort Keepers have served my mother well, with competency and kindness. I received follow-up phone calls to find out how I felt about the caregivers, and I gave a glowing review of both. I absolutely recommend Comfort Keepers.

Very good!

The performance of the staff has been wonderful. I am very pleased with this set of people. They arrive on time and are able to complete the tasks as we need them to. We did have one caregiver that did not work out, but after that we have had the best.

Everything Going With This Home Care

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with this home care agency. We are pleased with the services they have provided us with. At the moment they are helping with respite care. I know she is being cared for well. My mother enjoys the caregivers. She is doing great. I have already recommended this home care agency to my friends. It is a good agency.

They didn't work out at all. They really dropped the ball.

They didn't work out at all. They came one day, and sent the wrong person, and didn't know what they were supposed to do. Someone came out and spent an hour getting to know what we wanted before starting service, it wasn't communicated to the girl that came the first day. They really dropped the ball.

Comfort Keepers has worked with us to provide my mother-in-law with support at night. They check in with you and work to make sure you have the best people for your situation.

Current caregiver is fantastic

Up until this last eprson I had I would have given them a 4 but she's a 5. I think she's been coming about 8 weeks now and my mother in law loves her; that's the most important thing. She really looks forward to her visiting and it really relieves me if I can't get there during the week. The other people just didn't click well and the first person she saw left. Since we've been having her and she's consistent which is really helpful as my mother in law's memory starts to go.
The communication has been pretty good, but they didn't tell me that things were changing or that one was gone, I wish they had so I could be prepared and help prepare her a little bit. I can't always rely 100% on what she says, so if they contacted me directly that would have been more helpful but I can see why they maybe couldn't have.

Five Stars!!!

The reason I was excited about Comfort Keepers, after speaking with Helen, we were trying to go with home health services but scheduling and hours availability were issues. Comfort Keepers is large and has plenty of people. I like that for just a few extra dollars we could add an emergency personnel option. Also, liability insurance and proper certifications were important to my dad and Comfort Keepers has that.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.