Comfort Keepers - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Wonderful Caring Staff and Company over all ....

I have worked with [name removed] with Comfort Keepers for several years now and I continue to be impressed with how fast they are to respond to a call about a family I need help with... we are so blessed to have them on our list of first folks to call when my families need support at home or here at our community ! Thanks so much Comfort Keepers your name really speaks volumes to your care and service.

[name removed]

This is a good company, but not office staff. Unless you do not want to know anything about what's going on as a client or a field employee. They are constantly changing up schedules on clients and not telling them who is coming to their house, nor wanting to tell anything over the phone. They will only tell you over e-mails, which is not professional. I’ve been there when the office manager was yelling at one of the field staff employee’s for the office not telling them some information. I felt so bad for that young lady! I would go with another agency if you can, not to mention that their prices are pretty high unless you have 24 hour care with them.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.