Colors Healthcare Inc - Hackensack, NJ

Colors Healthcare Inc - Hackensack, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Colors Healthcare Inc Hackensack, NJ

I am very happy with the service. They were able to find someone for me at the last minute. We have 24 hour care and all the aides go above and beyond our expectations.

Awesome service!

The team at Colors has been looking after my father-in-law since 2013, who lives in an independent-living apartment… My husband and I absolutely love our caregiver –[Removed]. She is wonderful! She keeps him laughing and in good spirits and does so many little things around the house that help me. She is always on time and cheerful.

Excellent Service

The aides and nurses were professional, caring and provided excellent service. Office service was timely and professional. Very positive experience!

Great service !!

I usually don't write reviews but this one really deserves it .. I contacted colors health care for my dad when I could not take care of him anymore . They had really good people and were responsive on any issues or help I needed . If you want real people who help you and understand your needs .. I would recommend them .

There's No Place Like Home

We have worked with Colors Healthcare, Inc, for about 3 years, and in that time we have found them to be very responsive and solution oriented when it came to issues that needed to be resolved. Many of their staff was caring, attentive to detail, and really enjoyed working with our clients. We would hire them again if we needed at home health services!

Family Feels Good About This Home Care

Everything is working out good for us with this home care agency. My mother is still adjusting to some one coming into her home to help her out. The whole family feel a lot better about mom living on her own now. Our caregiver is kind and willing to help. It has been a good experience for us with this home care agency.

New reviewer

Preliminaries went smoothly, but it has only been two weeks. I feel it is too soon to give an accurate review. Contact me at a later date.

AWESOME

My dad needed help and i contacted colors health care. The staff is very helpful , always there when you need them . They all together went out of their way to help me in situations even where they did not need to. I would recommend them to anyone out there looking for healthcare services

Charming lady

Pooja & her crew were always there when we needed them. She takes the interest by making all her clients feel special. She has all the patience to handle her older patients.

We always received a response when we needed her services. A very charming lady.

Her staff at the office is equally helpful and polite.

excellent service

Excellent service........Great people.

Excellent care

Things are going good. My Dad is doing well and getting adjusted to the situation. The caregivers are professional and friendly. They really seem to care about the well being of the patients. The level of care is excellent.

Easy and reliable

Thanks for all the help especially when we needed someone reliable to be with my parents.

They're Great!

I am receiving excellent services. I did like the fact that Colors responded immediately because I needed help right away. I was happy that they suggested we make some changes to the house to make it a safer place for my mom to live. I am very happy and very satisfied with them.

Highly Recommended

Colors Healthcare staff is very professional and friendly. They worked closely with us to make a transition from assisted living back to my moms home very easy. We could count on them to follow the schedule we created together and be flexible with changes as they occurred. We very much enjoy working with them and would recommend them highly.

Great job. Keep it up

I am very happy with Colors Healthcare. I live in CA and my mom lives alone in NJ. They have gone out and about to help my mom. I worked with another agency before but it's nice to work with people who care about providing good care.

They caregivers were very professional and proactive. It is not easy for me to manage things remotely - they made it very easy for me by providing me with regular updates, managing her grocery and all other things that make life for my mom very comfortable and safe. Thanks again.

Very Helpful...!!!

Colors Healthcare has been very helpful in managing care for my dad. Both the aide and the nurse from Colors makes my dad feel very comfortable. Infact when my dad came from the rehab he couldn’t walk and 6 months later he is walking with the walker. The Live-In aide is very gentle with my dad, understands what he needs and is proactive caregiver. I have worked with other companies in the past but finally its nice to work with people who care about providing care. Definitely recommend Colors.

outstanding service

I have used services from color healthcare for my family , i am very impressed and they took care of my family like their own.

Very Reliable

very reliable.. I have been using colors healthcare for my mom who has alzheimer for last 2 years..

Professional and helpful

Thanks for the care your team provided my mom for 9 months till her last breath. Even though she was tough going through all the health issues, everyone handled her with utmost professionalism. Thanks for taking good care of my mom.

We Recommend Colors Healthcare

Colors has a staff that is very professional, responsive to any concerns you may have whether patient care, scheduling, financial etc., always responding in a timely manner. Aides are respectful and caring. The service provided has allowed us from being overwhelmed on a daily basis in taking care of our elderly parent, Special thanks to the entire Colors Healthcare team, love them.

Very happy with Colors

I had worked with another agency when my mother had just part time care and was not real happy, so when she needed live-in, I was apprehensive that i'd run into similar problems with a new agency. But I found Colors and could not be happier. It took awhile to find just the right aide, but Maria and Pooja persisted, really understood what my mother needed and what I wanted, and they kept at it until we finally have the perfect match. They respond immediately to calls, let me know if there's something happening i should know about (I live several hours away) and they take care of all the insurance paperwork with, so far, not a single problem. My mother is finally cared for properly, and my stress level has decreased immensely.

We recommend Colors Healthcare

Colors has a staff that is very professional. Responsive to any concerns you may have whether, patient care, scheduling, financial etc., always responding in a timely manner. Aides are respectful and caring, The service provided has allowed us from being overwhelmed on a daily basis in talking care of a elderly parent. Special thanks to Pooja, Maria, Cindy, Pat and Mr. Gagan.

Really good experience.

The staff is very friendly. I couldn't beat their pricing. I had one person at first, and we requested a change and they were able to get me a new person right away. We have a live in so there is no trouble with people being late or needing replacements. They had the most professional contract, and had a good response rate, and they sent their aide out for the interview before I chose, we were able to interview the caregiver. Colors Healthcare was excellent with insurance paperwork for long term healthcare, and they were very helpful and their billing is excellent. The paperwork can be so confusing it was really nice to have someone who knew about that.

Great job, keep going!

Colors Healthcare is a truly professional home care agency. We interviewed a few of the other providers and there is no doubt that this agency is the best. What a blessing Pooja and her company are. I cannot tell you how satisfied we were with the job they do. These are people who REALLY care. They are worth every penny! I highly recommend this organization.

Colors is very responsive to my mother's needs

I was nervous at the thought of a stranger coming to help my mom, but we know that she needed help. The staff at Colors are very responsive to the needs of my mom and took the time to find an aid who works well with her. The aids that she has had provided much needed home care and companionship for her which has helped our family greatly. I recommend Colors for anyone who needs this service.

Reliable and Prompt

They are very reliable.. I have been using colors healthcare for the last 2 years for my mom who has Alzheimer’s. They respond to all our queries promptly. Recommended them for care for a friends dad and they are also very happy with the services.

Pleased with the service

They have been great so far! They were very quick to respond when we first had the need, and have been pleasant to work with since then. The staff we've worked with are friendly, and seemed confident and capable dealing with the care needs.

Very Responsive

They are very responsive to phone calls and they are really trying to run a good agency. It jus wasn't the right fit for our situation and our loved one. The agency is fine and the care givers are fine it just wasn't the right fit. I would recommend them to anyone looking for home care.

Becky and Danetta the difference makers

We chose Colors Healthcare for our in home care because it came recommended by A Place for Mom. When Becky called us she was very nice and just made it an easy and comfortable experience. Other agencies did call but none made it as good as an experience like Becky. Danetta is my mothers care giver and she is really good. When Danetta was not able to make it one time they sent a replacement, which my mother did not like the thought of a replacement, she would only like Danetta there and when she can’t make it then we just take care of her. So it’s either Danetta or family that cares for my mom.