Care Finders Inc - Hackensack, NJ

Care Finders Inc - Hackensack, NJ has yet not published prices.

Should be named lack of care finders!

I had a horrible experience with this company. They acquired the company that I was using for my mothers care. I can not express the level of unprofessionalism even at the corporate level. Spoke with one Vice President who stated that she would look into my issues and call me back. Never heard back from her. When I contacted the CEO she claimed she was busy and couldn't get back to me. CEO is no longer with the company so left several messages for owners with no return call.
More importantly the care was unreliable. I would find my mom without care and the office would not know the aide wasn't there. Always getting calls that the aide called out after the shift was supposed to be there. They were never able to staff the hours and I was misinformed on several occasions of what hours they had covered. One of the corporate employees suggested that I might want to look into assisted living facilities. That speaks volumes when your corporate level employees doubt the services of the company.

The caregiver that took care of my aunt was respectful, reliable, and treated her with dignity and warmth. I highly recommend this agency for for top quality care.