Synergy Homecare of NNJ - Paramus, NJ

Synergy Homecare of NNJ - Paramus, NJ has yet not published prices.

Not sure if it's worth it

Working with the caregivers has been good although one caregiver is more efficient than the other. The admin seemed to have things under control with the initial meeting and setting up services but the follow through didn't match up. She provided us with a great caregiver and then told me that she could not fulfill the shift we requested because they didn't want to pay over time. With the switch i was forced to rearrange my work schedule which I really didn't appreciate. The ladies that came were both nice but the admin should get it together! Not sure I'd recommend or not.

Synergy has done a wonderful job.

Synergy has done a wonderful job. They had one person that we didn't think was the right fit, but they really worked quickly with us to find someone who was a good fit. We found a very good person that likes to stay long term, and when it's her days off. The accounting and billing have done an excellent job dealing with the insurance companies, and all of their people have been quality people. They had a very quick response to our inquiries, and getting coverage right away.

Very good service!

I thought they did an absolutely excellent job! It's unfortunate that my loved one just would not tolerate the idea of a home care service. The staff were always pleasant and professional to interact with, and the care they provided was excellent.