College Park I Retirement Residence - Regina, SK

College Park I Retirement Residence - Regina, SK has yet not published prices.

Options for mom

We toured this community for care for my mom.We did not like that some of the residents made others feel not comfortable. My mom was wanting this community at the beginning. The community was bigger than what she wanted. The community is maintained. We would suggest that others tour this community for the care of a loved one

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

I'm very happy

I'm very happy with how things have turned out at College Park. It's a very nice looking, clean facility, and the staff all seem friendly and professional. It's been a big adjustment for my loved one, but she seems to be settling in well.

Enjoying My New Home

It is an adjustment for me at this point but it is going to be okay too. Going to the dining room is something that I am not use to. My suite is very nice and all the staff are very, very nice and so pleasant. It surprises me and I can't believe they know all of our names. The community is quite a good place and I have not had any problems.

Welcome to College Park, another beautiful example of All Seniors Care’s commitment to luxury retirement living. Nestled in a quiet, tree-lined corner of downtown Regina, College Park Retirement Residence has been designed to meet the highest expectations of today’s seniors. A variety of spacious 1 and 2 bedroom choices means this 167 suite residence has something for everyone.

The services, amenities and activities College Park offers are all part of our commitment to Age-in-Place Living. Preserving your independence, providing peace of mind, and ensuring quality of life throughout the years, are our highest priorities. A full-time Director of Health & Wellness, Wellness Centre with spa, fitness room and Aquatic Centre, combined with many daily activities, seek to challenge, inspire, and entertain the most discerning and active seniors.

Your dining experience is of the utmost importance. Whether you choose to be served in our elegant central dining room, receive complimentary tray service in your suite, or meet with our Chef to discuss dietary issues, carefully planned menus ensure you enjoy delicious, well-balanced meals every day.