Preston Park Retirement Residence - Saskatoon, SK

Preston Park Retirement Residence - Saskatoon, SK has yet not published prices.

Review of Preston Park Retirement Residence, Saskatoon, SK

We have been very pleased with my Dad's care over the past year. The staff are very attentive and caring. My Dad is 95 and has had 3 hospitalizations this year. When he came home for the second time meals were brought to his suite when he was too ill and weak to go downstairs. His accommodation is lovely-large walk in shower. He was previously in another community which had many issues-that was why we decided to move him.
He is very private and does not attend social events but he is happy with his table mates.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you very much for your positive comment, Karen. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

Care for mom

This is a good community for care for my mom. The staff is nice and caring. The menu is appealing
for my mom. They have activities that are offered for the residents that are able to participate. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care for a loved one.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

A very good one

Our experience with Preston Park has been a very good one. It's a clean, nice looking place, and the staff have been friendly and very accommodating. We had one small issue where the apartment we were promised ended up not being available, but the staff worked hard to find us something suitable.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment, Allison. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

One of the two beautiful All Seniors Care Living Centres in Saskatoon, Preston Park I has been designed with only the highest expectations in mind. Nestled in the heart of the city and a very short walk from Market Mall, Preston Park I continues our tradition of excellence in retirement living with a variety of suite layouts, plus a full range of services intended to create a stimulating, creative and active lifestyle for everyone.

All of the services, amenities and activities that Preston Park I offers are part of our Age-in-Place Living commitment to preserve your independence, provide peace of mind and ensure quality of life throughout the years. A variety of spacious 1 and 2 bedroom choices means this 162 suite residence has something to appeal to each and every unique senior.

Our full time Director of Health & Wellness, fully-equipped Wellness Centre with spa, fitness room and Aquatic Centre, combined with many daily activities, will challenge, inspire and entertain the most discerning and active seniors. In all of our residences menus are carefully planned to ensure the most delicious, nutritionally balanced meals every day. In fact, your dining experience is a priority. Whether it’s meeting with our Chef to discuss dietary issues, or complimentary tray service in your suite, your needs will be met. Simply another hallmark of our commitment to providing excellence in gracious retirement living.