|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A great place for mom
My husband and I are very pleased with the care my mom is receiving at her new "home". We were so happy to find a memory care facility that was small and had the same caregivers all the time. This made it much easier for her to adjust to her new life.
The facility is nicely decorated, very homey and always very clean. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. My mom has settled in nicely and is enjoying her new friendships and the care she is receiving.
This one is a home of 7 residents. I...
This one is a home of 7 residents. It is a husband and wife team that care for the patients. They do have people that come in at night to care for the patients. I like this one.
Large room,w/ bathroom. Really nice h...
Large room,w/ bathroom. Really nice home. Taking my Dad today to meet the Director today. Need to have insurance send her paperwork and take Dad to get TB test. Takes 72 hours for results!
We loved this place. Director is so ...
We loved this place. Director is so full of energy and bubbly. The tenants that we met were alert and the place looked comfortable.
Was this review helpful?