Ingleside Assisted Living - Atascadero, CA

Indleside Assisted Living

Ingleside Assisted Living is a nice enough place. The facility is clean and well kept, there are never any odors, and the staff seem friendly and responsive. It's not perfect, and it is always hard leaving the care of your loved one to someone else, but the people here seem to do their best.

Ingleside

This is a great assisted living facility. They provide my Mom with everything she needs.

A Loving Atmosphere

My mom is thriving at ingleside. The staff is competent, friendly, and they really care about the residents. They are good about communicating any issues and respond quickly to any requests. Couldn't be more pleased with Mom's care.

They keep her so busy I have to call before visiting to make sure she's home.

Excellent for those with Dementia

I have visited this community many times as a friend's mother lives there. Because of my life stage (friend's parents needing senior care) I have had a chance to visit many other places in the area. I would put Ingleside at the top of the list for those who have dementia. The staff genuinely seem to care for the people. I would go so far as to say those living there are loved by the staff.

Ron Freeman

Thank you for your kind words. And you are correct, we do love our residents.

It is a "Mom and Pop" ownership that looks nice on the outside but is very institutional. I heard him (owner) loudly snapping at a very mortified looking employee when I was there looking into a place for an elderly relative. That did not set well with me. [removed]

Ron Freeman

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to really see Ingleside. The owners are amazing people with deep compassion for both the residents and the staff. I'm very proud of the care we provide all who work and live here.

Seems to have everything mom needs.

Seems to have everything mom needs.

Ron Freeman

Thank you for your kind words.

loved this place, but no vacancy.

loved this place, but no vacancy.

Ron Freeman

We are usually full. We do have a waiting list for those who's needs are not immediate. However, give us a call anytime and we will can let you know our current availability.

Ingleside offers kind and loving care with respect and dignity in a cozy home-like atmosphere for those who can no longer live alone.

Our boutique approach to assisted living provides five-star accommodation with exceptional, personalized service. Our trained and caring staff are on duty 24 hours a day to provide medication management and assistance with personal care. Our low client-to-staff ratio ensures that each and every person receives the care that they deserve.

Our facility is approved for bedridden and dementia clients and hospice waiver is available. Relax knowing state-of-the-art safety features, including emergency pull cords in every room and call-button-activated wrist bands, are in place for our client's protection.

Enjoy the comfort of one of our 15 private rooms each including private baths and outside patios. Engage in common spaces including our spacious open style living area and a wide shady porch overlooking our beautiful grounds.