Charter House - Rochester, MN has yet not published prices.

I love my new home!

5-star! I've lived at Charter House for just over 1 year and can say moving here was the best gift I could have given myself after my husband passed away. I have met several new friends and enjoy the arts committee I have joined.

There is another review written that speaks very poorly of Charter House from a "family member." Coming from an actual resident, I can tell you I have experienced nothing but professional, caring leadership staff who embody "The needs of the Resident come first." Mayo would accept nothing less!

Thank you Charter House for everything you provide us. I can't see what the future has to hold!

Great Guest Apartments

My husband and I stayed at the Charter House in their guest apartments for 7 days. We were thrilled to stay somewhere that had a kitchen and didn't cost a fortune per night. It was clean and the staff were very friendly. If you plan to stay in downtown Rochester for Mayo appointments, I'd highly recommend Charter House!

Great place!

Fantastic seniors community! Lots of activities, meal options, and great location. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to be close to Mayo Clinic and in downtown Rochester.

Awful Administration

My grandmother moved into Charter House about a decade ago. She consulted many retirement living centers before choosing Charter House for its multiple levels of care in one place, and convenient access to the subway/skyway levels. However, as a Rochester native, I will from now on discourage any and everyone I know from moving into this horrible establishment. [Removed], the head administrator at Charter House, is an incompetent, dishonest, unaccommodating, overall poor excuse for a “leader” of an organization. We have approached him with concerns several times over the years, only to be ignored or lied to. Mayo Clinic prides itself on its values of respect, compassion, and integrity, and my grandmother and the rest of my family have experience none of those things from [Removed] or his staff. They have been obstructive to our family’s goals for my grandmother, despite Mayo’s primary mission, “The needs of the patient come first.” We have caught a head nurse in a blatant lie. We have caught Tony in blatant lies. We have received empty apologies for these lies, only to have the patterns of disrespect continue, as my grandmother has been treated like a lab rat for nurses to learn about ostomy bags on, instead of a whole person with emotional and mental health needs. A large number of residents have to rely on outside care providers to come into a Mayo Clinic facility to help them with various issues, which is beyond ridiculous for the “#1 Medical Center in America.” My grandmother has friends who live in fear of what [Removed] and his administration will or will not allow them to do next. That is neither a welcoming nor a safe environment for our senior citizens to be living in. Keep your loved ones out of Charter House—it will save you so much financial and emotional stress, and you will likely find a more trustworthy place just about anywhere else.