River Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care - Rochester, MN

River Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care - Rochester, MN has yet not published prices.

Doing well

The food is great and the activities are ok. They have a couple of activities each day. The staff are wonderful at helping mom. The community is clean and well maintained. The community is in a beautiful area by the river. They have been above board on all charges and I would recommend this community.

Not Meeting Expectations

We are very disappointed that most of the impressions that this property provided us are not being brought put through. We were told that they have transportation which they do but it is during certain hours and the staff highly suggests that you have to work around their bus drivers schedule and the operating times of the bus. Some of the staff seems to be insensitive towards my mother's situation they tend to be rude and not very accommodating. She finds it very difficult to communicate with the staff because some of them do not speak English very well. My mother hates the food here nothing is good.
However, she loves her apartment it is setup wonderfully for her age group and is handicapped accessible. I think the owner should be a better job at assessing the potential resident before accepting them because in my mother's case I think her care needs are too much for the staff to handle.