Mom seems to be happy there!!

The staff are friendly, welcoming, warm and treat the residents well. Mom likes the food. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. They have a beautiful patio. They go on walks and to the park. I would recommend this community.

Thankful Family Member

Cerritos Villa I has been a blessing for our family. My mother is stronger, cleaner and better fed than she has been in months. The staff is kind and caring and quick to meet my mother's needs. They cope with her dementia too. I feel comfortable with her in their care. The only thing I would change is having my mother go to other parts of the house more and have more social interactions. She is usually in her room in front of the TV when I visit. At first she was in the living room or her room but seems to be in her room more. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this home for a cherished family member.

least impressed ... they fo...

least impressed ... they forgot I was visiting and no one was able to answer my questions