Positive thoughts concerning Casa Angelina

My Dad lived at Casa Angelina approximately two years! I cannot say enough great things about [Removed] and his staff! My Dad needed constant care which was given to him!!! They have a nice back yard and front porch for family visits! This home was very close to our home which made it VERY convenient for us to visit Dad!!! A special thanks to [Removed] and the staff!!!

Wonderful, caring owner and staff. Staff anticipates needs of resident and family and responds appropriately and beyond! Would recommend with at least 5 stars, more if possible.

I would say its a good place to be. I really didnt get into the activities so cant really comment on them. Everyone is really nice their and great atmosphere

Give it a zero if I could. The guy Er...

Give it a zero if I could. The guy Eric who runs things in the afternoon is the rudest person you will ever talk to.

In the neighborhood where we used to ...

In the neighborhood where we used to live. Very nice, clean, facility. Good smells coming from the kitchen. Residents gathered around the table eating. Nice. Very pricy. One bathroom for all residents to use. Room pretty small-- expectation is that she would spend time in community area, but I wonder where we'd go when family came to visit. Daughter concerned about distance from where she lives.

A custom built home specifically made for residents. Two staff members during the day and one awake staff at night. We have a service for doctors to do house calls if a resident can no longer get to appointments. We provide very nutritional meals with a lot of fruits and vegetables. All staff is med. certified to assist residents with medication. Help is here for all activities of daily living and all needs of our residents.