The Aldea House - Albuquerque, NM

Excellant Assisted Living Home!

I was really impressed with how the staff cares for all of their residents at the Aldea House. The residents are always well attended to and have personalized care there. As a hospice nurse in this community I visit MANY facilities and homes and I must say, that the Aldea House is the best one I know of in the Albuquerque area. The home itself has a lot to offer too. Plenty of large activity rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms - very accommodating for every need. The staff I have encountered are always top-notch. The kind you want watching your loved one if you are not able to care for them yourself.

Everything is going well

Our mother/mother-in-law's long-term partner was at Aldea house for an extended time until he passed in late December, 2014. His care was superb in every way. Steve Gross owns Aldea and he is compassionate and kind about elders. The house manager, Tawnya Parker is absolutely excellent in every way, and she cares for and works well with the staff she supervises. Tawnya is always available, is vigilant and kept us well-advised. I believe that it is under Steve Gross and Tawnya Parker's co-management that Aldea House runs so very well. The home is kept clean! The residents are consistently very cozy and comfortable and happy!! It's an amazing place. The staff (most of whom have been at Aldea for years) helped Benito adjust quickly and it became his home. They cook for the residents and the kitchen was a fun gathering place and family members are very welcomed. The staff cared for him in a very loving way and his medical needs were very well met, including with outside vendors and eventually with the hospice team from Ambercare. Benito was able to live at Aldea House in a cozy and warm environment and we knew his medical needs were met 24/7. We could not be more grateful to them.

They Kept Us Informed

I think the staff kept us pretty informed on how my father was doing there at The Aldea House. They were really good with that. I thought it was in a nice location. It's located in a nice and quiet area.

Steve Gross

Not sure who left this nice review however, The Aldea House always strives for 5 stars. And, The Aldea House has not had a male resident in 2 (two +) years So, we wonder if they have the right facility..

They are awesome! I wouldn't be surprised if that's the best residential place in Albuquerque. They are kind, and the care is consistent. The staff is consitent, most of them have been there a long time. the owner Steve Gross, is a very compassionate kind person. The house manager Tanya Parker, she is very efficient. The house is really run like a home. The people who live there are well fed, there is a lot of food that is cooked from scratch there, and they are served at a nice dining table. They pay attention to the hygiene of the residents, their hair is combed and they are always clean and dressed nice. The people are peaceful and happy. I found it right away, and knew as soon as I did. They made things really easy for us, really quick. Everything flows there, the prescription medication regimentation flows, just all of it. I don't have to worry about any of that. They don't nitpick either, if a resident needs something and they have it they don't make it complicated or hard. Typically the residential care homes in Albuquerque are not very good and are very expensive. I highly reccommend The Aldea House.

THE ALDEA HOUSE FOSTERS AN ATMOSPHERE OF SECURITY, SERENITY AND UNSURPASSED CARE IN A SPECTACULAR WEST SIDE HOME.

CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR HOSPITALS, HEALTH CENTERS, RETAIL, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT ALDEA HOUSE PROVIDES THE ULTIMATE VALUE IN ASSISTED LIVING IN THE GREATER ALBUQUERQUE AREA.

WELL-BALANCED, NUTRITIOUS MEALS ARE LOVINGLY PREPARED AND ARE INCLUDED IN THE COST OF CARE AT ALDEA HOUSE.

WITH A FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, WE CAN EASILY ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL DIET OUR RESIDENTS CAN RELAX AND ENJOY A GOOD BOOK, MOVIE OR CONVERSATION OR PARTICIPATE IN DAILY ACTIVITIES IN ONE OF THREE SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS.

ACTIVITIES MAY INCLUDE ART, FITNESS, GAMES, MOVIES, MUSIC AND MORE.