My Tour From 2015

I came to visit this community the year before and the owner then took very great care of it. The new owner now makes cold meals for residents. They eat cereal for breakfast and eats sandwiches during the day. It was an awful moment when a resident told us not to bring my mom here and asked us to help get them out. The staff were not attentive and it smelled and was dirty. You can tell it is not clean like it use to be. I never got a follow up call or heard a word from them after visiting.

Very nice place, so far!

So far things have gone very well with Caring Hearts. Unfortunately my loved one had some health issues and has not had a lot of time to spend there yet, but we're pleased with what we've seen so far. The facility itself is well kept, clean, and has a bright cheerful atmosphere. The people are very helpful, and give you a call to let you know about any issues that come up with your loved one.

Completely satisfied!

Everything has gone exceedingly well with Caring Hearts! It looks clean, smells clean, and it a lovely looking place! The staff are all very friendly and attentive, and they're always available to talk when I call in. I'm able to visit my loved one whenever I want, and she's always well taken care of! I have no complaints at all, everything has been great here!

On a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 12!

On a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 12! As clean as can be it's bright. It's hands down the nicest facility I have ever seen. There is no carpeting in the whole place, it's beautiful hardwood floors. It was absolutely spotless. The guests that were there, were all very well kept. The thing about Evelyn that caught my attention, is that she has different people doing different tasks. Her whole entire approach in caring for these people is very caring, and patient. Her and the staff take everything in stride. The price is extremely reasonable, they cook all of their own food from scratch. They are just a class act, I would recommend them to anyone.

The name reflects the care

Caring Hearts in Portland Tn is more than I expected. From the moment I walked in the door for my first "selection interview" I knew this was the place for my Mother in Law. I cancelled all my other appointments I was so impressed.

We placed Mom at Caring Hea...

We placed Mom at Caring Hearts and Evelyn (who runs the place) is wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better place. I highly recommend that home to anyone who is looking for a place that is SUPER clean and professional while so much like a true 'home' and family for their loved one. Very happy with it. Thank you!!