Caring Companions - San Antonio, TX

Caring Companions - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

We had great service

We had 3 years of excellent service. A service enterprise like Caring Companions so directly affects the emotional lives of families. I can say that with all the caregivers we encountered they truly mirrored the mission of "helping people live with dignity".

Thank you.

Caring Companions truly has care givers that care!
They have made a big difference in my mom’s life and I am truly thankful.
I want to thank [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and I and sorry that I don’t remember the fist lady’s name that came but she was wonderful with her too.
My sincere thanks to their outstanding staff!

Please beware.

This agency didn't care about anything except my dad's bank account number . The provider they sent to care for my mom should be arrested for giving meds that weren't authorized by anyone . I will be letting adult protectiveseevices know. Please beware. Don't be their next victim. She was a horrible cook,complained about cleaning,but she was ready for gossip. Interfering in personal family issues. Her complacency and complicity is beyond criminal. This company enabled her . They knew all about her behavior and actions and did nothing. They never once came by to check on this abomination of a provider. Shameful and very irresponsible .

One of the best in S.A.

My experience is based on use of their services from October 2010 until April 2012. Initially they offered a wide range of caregivers: the worst were over their head and the best were phenomenal. The office staff was very professional, helpful, and communicative. They did an excellent job of billing. UNFORTUNATELY, our favorite caregiver did not drive and therefore, we were not provided that additional service although we paid the same rate as if we had this service. The caregiver was terrific, authentic, skilled, compassionate, and responsive to details, meal preparation preferences, and the changing health of their charge. Also at the time, there was not a reduced price per hour for nighttime hours although the client slept soundly through the night.

My telephone interview with Director ...

My telephone interview with Director went very well. I also appreciated her caring, thorough follow-up with my aunt.

In home companion; no add'l cost to d...

In home companion; no add'l cost to drive to dialysis or to errands. Minimum 4 hours. $17 an hour. Can do med reminders and read blood pressure and keep notes.

We provide high quality non-medical services to our clients in their homes or in a facility if that’s where they live. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or as few as 4 hours per visit. We refer to our caregivers as “Caring Companions” because we strive to only hire people that genuinely care about making a difference in the lives of the families they serve.Meal preparation, Grocery shopping, Light cleaning including vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, general tidying up, laundry and the changing of bed linens,Pet care, Playing a game or going to a movie,Companionship,Transportation for doctor appointments or general errands,Medication reminders.