Right at Home - Austin, TX

Right at Home - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Worse Company

Hello
I'm the Daughter of a client he has a health care aid. You guys sent her the wrong card to be paid first time, now she can't get paid because You sent her another card with someone else's address and social security number on it. This is very unprofessional. She's said she will be leaving your company because of this and if she does and my Dad don't get proper care I will be looking into legal rights. People don't work for free and this is the reason y'all don't have workers.
Fix this immediately.

Well after this Worker quit the job. since they was having such a hard time finding workers I went out looking for people that was certified. Asking them to go apply for positions with this company. After getting the Ok from [Name removed]. I was then called by [Name removed]to let me know that she had found a worker for my dad I told her that was not our conversation on Wednesday. she tried to explain to me it's a process of being hired with their company so I told her yes to send the lady needless to say when the lady she was trying to send to care for my father was deaf, my dad is very fragile doesn't have his balance well and they think a lady that can't hear is about to take care of my daddy especially bath him. I refused service. How do you send a deaf person to my home, but a lady with 13 years of CNA you turn away?

Tuesday I called and talked with owner of right at home in Austin and he advised me this was the only worker they had to work for my dad. THIS ENTIRE STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AND DOESN'T HAVE ELDERLY PEOPLE IN THE BEST INTEREST.

Edwin Young

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Right at Home. We have investigated your complaint and have verified our former employee has been paid. Right at Home prides itself on hiring, training and retaining the Right caregivers for our clients. We try our best to match the most qualified candidate to the needs of the client. I have sent you a private message inquiring on how we can better assist you and your father. We look forward to hearing from you. Edwin, Owner

Do not work or hire this company! They are so so unprofessional. They send people out that don't know what the job task is about! They are lazy! And [Removed] aren't nice!

Edwin Young

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience Veronica. We work very hard to provide a positive experience for employee's and customers.
I looked through our system and do not see your information. If you'll provide your contact information I'd like to contact you directly to discuss specifically what happened in your instance. Edwin, Owner

Excellent Care!

My grandmother's experience with the Right at Home has been great. She has a steady caregiver that comes to her home and helps her with many tasks, such as housekeeping and other things in her home. We are very happy with their service so far.

Edwin Young

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We do work very hard to make sure everyone has a wonderful experience and I'm so glad you have. Thank you again for your business and your kind words. Edwin, Owner

wasn't the perfect experience but I would still say overall it was good

We only used Right at Home for 2 wees. They came right on time the first day. That night I got a call from someone else that they had specifically hired someone with more skilled nursing to come work with my parents. The next day the new caregiver was late so my dad did call me. They really liked her though. My mother had a hair appointment and she showed up on time and got mom breakfast. But the next 3 days she was late. I do think she got fired for being late but I don't know exactly why. It could have been because my father called them wondering where she was. She was very polite, patient, and helpful. It wasn't the perfect experience but I would still say overall it was good. One thing Right at Home did that I was impressed with is they specifically hired someone that could meet the needs of my parents. They were very responsive and my parents really liked the caregiver. They really needed to be around other people though, so they are now in assisted living.

Edwin Young

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with Right at Home Austin West. We work hard to make sure all of our customers and employee's have a good experience and are very happy that you and your family did. Edwin, Owner

Christine

Only had service for 2 weeks and have had 3 call ins, they were only able to find a substitute for 2 of those days. They we're here several hours after start time. This posed a problem dad didn't get his breakfast one day. On a positive note all the care workers have been very pleasant.

If they can get a more reliable pool of personnel there rating will get better. I will keep them a little longer to see if situation improves.

Edwin Young

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We work hard to take care of our clients and caregivers and are very glad you had good caregivers. We have made significant improvements on our staff since your review. Thank you again. Edwin, Owner

Won't schedule interview with caregiver prior to first shift without charging us, even though personality issues are occasionally a problem. Say parents must try whomever they send over. Will have difficulty finding anyone for smokers or those with a pet. Short hours during traffic time not good for scheduling. Licensed, insured, bonded. Owner says there will no language barrier issues. Rates $19.50 for mom care; plus 25% for days care for Dad as well. Won't bill for couples' care if Dad does well with injection and doesn't need help. Deposit required if parents don't do auto-payment. Spoke with owner, Edwin Young.

Edwin Young

Thank you for posting this. Much of this information has changed since this was entered in 2015. Please contact us directly for our current rates and how we operate. There is no cost for consultation and we are happy to help you and your family. Edwin, owner

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls homePrivate ResidenceAn Independent Senior Living CommunityAn Assisted Living or Group HomeA Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home)A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility

We are proud to provide home care services to our clients. Please contact us today to speak with us about what we can do for you, your loved one or friend.