We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
The BEST in SENIOR Apartments! Carefree Senior Living apartment communities are the ideal destination for adults looking to have FUN, enjoy life, and have new adventures. Whatever your definition of fun is, you will live the life you've always dreamed of and deserve at Carefree Senior Living apartment communities. Carefree Senior Living Apartments are the essence of relaxed adult resort-style living. Our luxurious apartment homes are nestled in tranquil surroundings and our community fosters both a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Carefree Senior Living Apartment Communities is the BEST in Senior Apartments. This tight-knit, family-oriented community is built on care and pride from both the residents and staff alike. Carefree Senior Living Apartments fosters a friendly atmosphere that makes it easy to make new friends, participate in fun-filled activities, and establish solid rapport with our attentive and caring staff.
Whether you want a relaxing afternoon lounging poolside or a friendly game of poker with friends or neighbors, Carefree Senior Living offers the rewards of our life's endeavors - resort style living and a FUN community. A typical day might begin with an early morning swim, an exercise class, or simply enjoying a good cup of coffee with friends in the luxurious Clubhouse. Afterward, enjoy a drive to picturesque area lakes, lunch on close-by snow capped mountains, or perhaps spend an afternoon at a favorite local casino. Whatever your definition of fun is, you will live the life you've always dreamed of and deserve at Carefree Senior Living apartment communities.
Carefree North Natomas is located in beautiful Sacramento, CA - the capital of California and a city that is known for its history and farmlands.
- Population: The population of Sacramento is only around 495,200 people. It's a modest number compared to other cities in the state. The average age is around 33 years old. It's a great place for a family or retirement.
- Walkability: The walk score for the city is only a 47. Many downtown activities are fine on foot, most errands will need a vehicle.
- Senior Facilities/VA Services: There are several senior facilities and services in the area. Veterans have access to a VA Medical Center and offices.
- Weather: The weather is going to be typical for the Central California region. Year-round mild weather with the coolest being low 50's in winter. Summers can get warm in the 100's but usually stays in the 80's.
Sacramento has so much to offer its residents with its many amenities and activities. Everything from rides to activities can found with ease in this city.
Residents living at Carefree are invited to utilize the transportation services available from the facility. For trips out on their own, there are many transportation options in this bustling town. The city operates buses and a rail system through its regional transit SACRT. Seniors receive discounts on fares. For more options in and out of town rides, there are these options:
- Yellow Cab Company of Sacramento: Taxi rides in and out of town
- Americab: Taxi rides in and out of town.
- Amtrak-Sacramento Valley Station: Train rides to a variety of places, seniors receive a discount.
There are many options for medical services in this popular city. Residents have access to some of the best hospitals and medical practices in the area.
- Mercy General Hospital: Full-service hospital with a specialty in open heart surgery and other services.
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento: Full trauma hospital with a large network of providers for urgent and routine needs.
- Sutter Medical Center: A large network of primary care providers and specialists for urgent and routine medical care.
Sports & Leisure
There is surely no shortage of activities to get out and enjoy this beautiful area. The city has the City of Sacramento Older Adult Services division that runs the Ethel MacLeod Hart Senior Center. The center offers a wide variety of programs and activities like fitness classes, dances, and games.
- Golf Courses: This area is well known for golf, and residents can enjoy several courses for every skill level. Some of the top picks for the area are:
- Haggin Oaks Golf Complex: Visit America's most awarded golf course. Two courses, programs for all levels, driving range, and much more!
- Gordova Golf Club: 18-hole public golf course with driving range, pro shop, and restaurant.
- Bradshaw Ranch Golf Course: Play 9 or 18 holes open 365 days a year!
Many of the parks located in the city have tennis courts available to the public.
- North Natomas Community Park: Tennis courts, playground, and other facilities.
- McKinley Park: Tennis courts, rose garden, trails.
There are many things to do in Sacramento, CA. Residents can enjoy a visit to wine country, one of many historic museums, or relax at Discovery Park.
- Discovery Park: A 302-acre park where two rivers meet. Trails, fishing, boat launches, and many activities.
- Old Sacramento: 28-acre National Historic Landmark District set within the time of the Gold Rush. Historic buildings, museums, and activities like riverboat or railroad rides.
- California State Railroad Museum: A famous museum with restored trains and rich history on the railroad's role in California's development.
- Crocker Art Museum: Large art museum with a variety of pieces and events.
Shopping is certainly popular and abundant in this area. From unique finds to everyday items, residents will have no trouble finding what they need.
- Arden Fair Mall: Two-level mall with 165 popular stores and a variety of restaurants. Complimentary wheelchairs are provided.
- Pavillions: An upscale shopping village with a variety of stores and places to eat.
- Sunrise Mall: Large mall with a variety of stores and restaurants.
Residents will be able to find all of the favorites when it comes to fast food like Chick Fil A, Wendy's, and Burger King. Some of the best family-style and fine dining restaurants in the area are:
- The Firehouse Restaurant: Fine dining American food.
- The Waterboy: California, Italian, and French food served.
- The Porch Restaurant & Bar: Casual atmosphere serving Southern classics.
There are plenty of options in the area for entertainment. There are several movie theatres, performing arts theatres, live national acts, and libraries. Some of the most popular entertainment choices are:
- The Tower Theatre: Comfortable theatre showing the latest releases.
- Esquire IMAX Theatre: 3D movies on giant screens.
- Crest Theatre: A popular art deco theatre that plays live concerts, plays, and movies.
- West Wind Drive-In: Classic drive-in theatre showing today's latest releases.
- Sacramento Theatre Company: Musicals, plays, and other shows.
There are many choices for religious services in this are. Residents can find many churches close to them at Carefree:
- North City Church: Place of worship, open to the public.
- Divine Mercy Catholic Church: Catholic church that is open to the public.
- River City Baptist Church: Baptist church, open to the public.
There are many reasons to love the Capital of California. It's beauty and history are both charming and impressive.