Care to Stay Home - Saint George, UT has yet not published prices.

Excellent!

Care to Stay Home is fantastic! I highly recommend their services for anyone who's older parents would rather stay in their own home than go to a care facility. Their matching of caregivers to the client was excellent. If problems arose (and we had a few) the main office was quick to find a solution. Sadly our experience only lasted a few weeks due to the untimely death of my mother, but we were looking forward to the caregiver's companionship for the future.

Wonderful, customizable service and caring staff!

Care To Stay Home was wonderful! Susan, the owner, sat down with us and explained everything very clearly and was super when it came to making arrangements to get someone in to help my mom within days of signing up. The caregiver was very sweet and caring and open to going into the pool with mom for arthritis swim classes.

I only wish my parents had seen fit to stay with the service longer. I felt bad that they cancelled after only a couple of weeks, but I know that it was no fault of CTSH and the staff assured me that it is unfortunately very common.

I would recommend Care To Stay Home to anyone in the Saint George area and I hope I can convince my parents to accept their caring services again!

good

Care to Stay Home has done a really good job and have been very helpful to me.