Camelia's Loving and Caring AFH - Bothell, WA

HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS

Camilia's Loving & caring AFH is the most wonderful adult care facility imaginable. Caregivers [Removed] and [Removed] and their family are kind, caring, loving and very compassionate people.

My mother loved the home and the caregivers who allowed her to live out her life in happiness, with access to sunshine on the deck, daily home baked bread and foods all made from scratch with much love. Every resident's needs are cared for individually and they are all treated with respect and love.

If I ever had to choose a place for a loved one again, they would be the first I would call. They all became a 2nd family to us and made us a part of theirs. We will stay friends with this family for a lifetime and will always be grateful for the little extra touches they gave to the residents and my family during my mothers stay there. It is the place I would want to be when the time comes for me. If they have a room available, take it! Residents are all wonderful people too and my mom made many friends there who she cherished. Very reasonable rates and willing to work within your budget.

Best coffee and food ever! Should be a restaurant!
HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS - email me for more info!