Brookdale Midland - Midland, MI

Brookdale Midland - Midland, MI has yet not published prices.

A great place to call home

Very clean, home like community that is family orientated. You will get to know all of the staff, other residents and their families. All food is home cooked from scratch. A variety of activities, 2 nurses on staff that are always available. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Tour was Okay

I had a decent tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well overall, but I felt this community had more of a hospital atmosphere. I wanted a more homey environment for my mother. Unfortunately this wasn't the community for us, but my tour went well.

Great Community, Very Pleased with My Move

This is a very good community, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for me. I lived in other community, and this is the best community I've lived in, This is a family orientated community, which is very nice. The meals are 100% home cooked. Everything is working out very well for me here, and I would recommend.

Brookdale Midland gets my recommendation!!

I have no complaints about Brookdale Midland. The staff were caring and did what they could for her. This is a small well laid out community. They offer daily activities, however my grandma was not able to participate in any due to medical issues.I liked the friendly area.

This place looked like it m...

This place looked like it might be a good fit but too expensive.

Brookdale Midland is the premiere memory care community in Midland, Michigan. Midland boasts a rich heritage and is extremely family friendly, named the number four Best Small City to Raise a Family by Forbes magazine. Our city is 'the city of modern explorers' where we enable and encourage people of all ages to explore all the opportunities that Midland has to offer.

Residents at Brookdale Midland enjoy high quality personalized care. Our staff is well-trained and thoughtfully chosen to work specifically with people who have Alzheimer's and related dementias. Staff at Brookdale Midland participates in ongoing training to ensure we are providing the highest level of care possible. Everything about our community is meant to put your loved one at ease. Our community is secured and homey, bringing peace and tranquility into the lives of our residents.

We know that a familiar daily routine is crucial to helping people with memory loss feel safe and comfortable. Our daily routine includes both physical and mental exercises as well as life enriching activities and the reviewing of daily life skills. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with needs as they arise while encouraging residents to be independent and respecting their privacy and dignity. Other services at Brookdale Midland include

An award-winning dining program featuring consistent seating, dining assistance and dementia friendly meals
Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Professional nurses on call 24 hours a day
Fun programs and outings supported by our dementia care specialists
An on-site library
Gorgeous outdoor patio and gardening area with a small pond and waterfall
Cozy family room to entertain visitors and develop lasting friendships