Brookdale Kearney Northridge - Kearney, NE

Brookdale Kearney Northridge - Kearney, NE has yet not published prices.

Facility is more for independent living

As soon as I walked into this facility, I noticed that it is more set up for people who need independent living rather than assisted living. When we were going on our tour through the facility, all of the staff members seemed fine and the building is set up very well. They also had a nice courtyard and dining hall. I would recommend this facility to other families depending on their circumstances.

I like it here

I love the food here. The staff have been helpful and they are quick to respond whenever I need assistance. I like the exercise program I attend some of the meetings including the worship service. The community is kept very nice and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community.

My mother lives at Brookdale Kearney and she loves it. I feel very comfortable with her living there it is a very safe place. The staff is awsome ad so helpful. The food is very good. The downside is it is very expensive per month even for what you get.

I like this community for my mother in laws care. She seems to be happy and likes the staff. She is always been able to get her meals before her physical therqapy and this is a great help. She does have friends that have moved into this community. They need to have more transportaion on the weekend.
I would highly rfecommend the care and value to other familes when looking for great care.

Very nice people to work with!!

Excellent chef!

Brookdale Kearney Northridge has a variety of food choices that I enjoy. I am very satisfied with the community it is well-kept and very clean. They have plenty of activities to participate in. The community also allows therapy animals and I was able to bring my dog.
Thank you A Place for Mom for helping me get here!

We was very pleased with the services they provided us with and would use them again if we had to.

Aside from its exquisite building and location, Brookdale at Northridge Place has many unique features. The variety of services, the companionship of a close-knit community, and peace of mind, set Northridge apart from all the other housing options. Every aspect of Northridge has been carefully planned to enhance your independence. At Brookdale at Northridge Place you will experience a new way of life…..a secure, active, and independent lifestyle with a unique blend of privacy, friendship and sociability. Come experience senior living at its finest.