Brookdale McCook - McCook, NE has yet not published prices.

Dad is Happy as a Lark

The community is amazing for my dad the caregivers are attentive and caring. It is clean inside and the grounds are well maintained. He's eating good 3x a day. The activities there he enjoys the music and going to church services. He has a lot of social things which is a change for him. I would recommend this community to anyone looking.

[Removed], who I have been in communication with, has provided a wealth of information on Brookdale, gave a very comprehensive tour of the home, and has been so personable and professional during our discussions in this process. The atmosphere at Brookdale is very positive and supportive. The residents I came in contact with during the tour were truly happy to a part of this community.

Brookdale needs improvement!

It is difficult for Brookdale to keep qualified staff. Especially shocking is that the facility employed an LPN as the Director of Nursing who spoke to families as if she knew the residents well. It was evident by her lack of knowledge that she did not. Yet Brookdale allowed her to be the one monitoring special care.
In addition, there are employees who have no CNA certification or training and are still taking care of our most valued citizens who need a higher level of care. Our family member was lovingly cared for by a FEW staff members but many are overworked, underpaid and undertrained. I would not recommend Brookdale Assisted Living.

Easy Process

My uncle is doing fine and we are very pleased with this community. The facility is very clean and well kept and everything looks nice. My experience with the staff has been good they have been nice and helpful to us with everything. There is always something to do for the residents they have a calendar with all the activities posted every week. It was a easy process moving him in. This a nice community to look at and I would recommend it.