Brookdale Hanceville - Port Orange, FL has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Hanceville - Port Orange, FL

The administrative staff went over and beyond my expectations in helping us to get my dad settled in a critical time. It was very short notice, and they were able to get him settled. The director has been helpful getting him situated with his medical needs. You can tell for them it's a calling, not just a job. They treat and interact the residents wonderfully. The food was better the first time then the second time. They have a nice variety of options to choose from on every menu, and resident's can make suggestions. I was extremely impressed with this community, top to bottom.

We love it here!

The facility is always kept clean and looking good. They have a nice, friendly and helpful staff who are very attentive

We love it here. We have been very pleased.

We love it here. We have been very pleased. Everybody has been very friendly. We haven't had any issues with the food or the maintenance, or anything really. We have been very happy, I would give them a five.

Very nice place, but expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also very expensive. We didn't end up selecting this community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

I love it here

It is going good. I love it here. I love everything here. There is no one here that you can't get along with. Everyone is your friend here and I really am glad I moved in. I enjoy it here.

It's a great place, he is so happy there.

It's a great place, he is so happy there. They have lot's of activities, he stays so busy. He loves the food! We are really impressed with it, they have gone out of the way to make sure things were perfect and comfortable for him. When we visited, several of the residents came up to us and spoke to us, and that didn't happen at the other places. He also liked that they had their own little shuttle bus and they make plans to go places at least twice a week. They were also the most reasonably priced. He is like family there.

My friend & I met w/director & this i...

My friend & I met w/director & this is the facility that I think the spacious rooms & the price is most suitable. As usual, my father will have to see the facility & make the final decision.

Brookdale Hanceville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Brookdale Hanceville we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.