We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
Bristol Court is one of the most state of the art, specialized Assisted Living Facilities in the country. Bristol Court Assisted Living Facility is a fully licensed 100 bed facility, catering to residents who need assisted living care.he entire facility, as well as the outdoor gazebo, is completely secured and monitored, protecting its residents from potential wandering and elopement while comforting residents with a homelike environment. Each member of our staff is each specially trained and is continuously educated in care-giving techniques and behaviors regarding memory loss.
The beautiful city of St. Petersburg, FL, has a lot to offer its residents. This sunny city has plenty of resources designed especially for seniors.
- Walkability score: St. Petersburg has a walkability score of 43. Some of the best neighborhoods for walking include Downtown and Crescent Lake.
- Average age: The average age of a St. Petersburg resident is 42. An estimated 9.5 percent of residents are between the ages of 65 and 74.
- Senior housing facilities: St. Petersburg and its surrounding areas have more than 50 senior housing facilities from which to choose.
- Weather: One of the best things about this city is its warm weather. St. Petersburg has a humid subtropical climate with ample rain during the summer months.
- Veterans facilities: St. Petersburg has its own regional department of Veterans Affairs, where retired service members and their families can find resources of all kinds.
St. Petersburg is a convenient place for seniors to live because it has an excellent public transit system that makes getting around a breeze.
- Buses: St. Petersburg is served by the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority. With hundreds of buses making thousands of stops, senior residents can always get where they need to go.
- Trains: Buses aren't the only transportation option available. There's also an Amtrak station in St. Petersburg for residents who enjoy scenic train travel.
- Taxis: There are multiple taxi companies in St. Petersburg that residents can use to navigate the city, from budget options to luxury car services.
- Ride Shares: Residents of St. Petersburg can also opt for a ride-sharing program. The city has its own commuter/carpool service to make getting around hassle-free.
Health and Safety
There are a variety of medical centers and hospitals in St. Petersburg for seniors to choose from. When it comes to safety, the crime rate in St. Petersburg is lower than the average for the state of Florida.
- Hospitals in the area: There are a number of hospitals in the city, including the full-service St. Petersburg General Hospital.
- Crime rate: As compared to the rest of Florida, St. Petersburg has a 16 percent lower violent crime rate.
Sports and Leisure
St. Petersburg provides its residents with plenty of opportunities for recreational activities. Seniors can stay active with golf, tennis, aerobics, and other fun, healthy pursuits.
- Golf courses: The city boasts some of the most incredible golf courses in the entire state. From Mangrove Bay to Cypress Links, there's always a good place to enjoy tee time.
- Tennis courts: The St. Petersburg Tennis Center is an excellent place for seniors to practice their serve and socialize with other tennis enthusiasts.
- Gyms: Many of the gyms in St. Petersburg such as Planet Fitness and Life Time Athletic and Life Spa have exercise classes and programs that are good for seniors.
Shopping and Entertainment
St. Petersburg is filled with places to shop and dine. The many attractions in this city make it easy for seniors to get healthy socialization and enjoy outings.
- Nearby shopping: From charming boutiques to large shopping malls, there's something for everyone in St. Petersburg. One of the most popular places to shop is the Tyrone Square mall, where seniors can pick up everything from clothes to gifts.
- Grocery stores: St. Petersburg has plenty of supermarkets and specialty grocery stores. Seniors can grab affordable essentials at Sav-a-Lot, or browse for fine wine, gourmet cheeses and prepared foods at The Fresh Market.
- Restaurants: No matter what seniors have a taste for, there's a restaurant in St. Petersburg to suit. The city has some of the finest seafood restaurants found anywhere that serve fresh, locally caught fare.
- Movie Theaters: There are multiple movie theaters in St. Petersburg. One of the most popular is the Cobb Tyrone Luxury 10 theater, where seeing a film is an upscale experience.
- Libraries: St. Petersburg has several public library locations where seniors can enjoy special programs designed for them and check out books to read.
- Salons: Self-care is easy for seniors in St. Petersburg. The city has numerous salons like the Nouvelle Beauty Bar and Chic Image Lounge that offer haircuts and styling, along with other services like facials and waxing.
- Attractions: In addition to all the shopping and dining in St. Petersburg, there are also beaches, museums, and much more to enjoy. Seniors can visit the Salvador Dali museum to take in some art, or stroll through the foliage at Sunken Gardens.