BrightStar Mountainside - Salt Lake City, UT

BrightStar Mountainside - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

Friendly staff

The staff is always friendly and professional. The facility is nice and kept clean. The food and the food service could be better, but overall this facility does a pretty good job.

Just Fabulous!

Living an hour away from my mother has definitely been hard. Utilizing the services of BrightStar has definitely made things so much easier and really gives me a peace of mind. It was simple to get started and I like the fact that they don't make you prepay for services not yet rendered. The caregivers are personable and my Mom is enamored with them! All in all it's been a great experience! I even have to remind them to bill me believe it or not.

Highly recommended in my book!

experience has been good

Overall the experience has been good. I have nothing bad to say, but I do kind of wish that they would do more for meal preparation and cleanup. Overall it has been a very good experience with BrightStar Mountainside and I would recommend them.

Friendly staff

For me it was a good temporary nursing for when I was out of town. We just used them for respite care. The staff was very nice and the best thing about them. They never missed any appointments. It was a good experience.

BrightStar Mountainside is part of a national family of independent owners that provides in-home care for people of all ages. We provide everything from nanny and companion services to skilled nursing care. We also offer a staffing function for health care provider organizations in the greater Salt Lake City area. All of our caregivers are supervised by our Director of Nursing and go through an extensive screening process that includes a thorough background check, drug screening, and reference checks. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.

We have expertise in dealing with individuals suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, autism, as well as assisting those with crippling disorders requiring physical therapy and occupational therapeutic services. We assist in wellness planning and in advising on home safety tips for our homebound clients. We provide various communication vehicles, including internet messaging and streaming video, to keep family members informed of the progress of their loved ones under our care. We have a live person on-call 24/7 to respond to more urgent needs.

The owners of BrightStar Mountainside are active local residents in the Salt Lake community and are voluntarily involved in many outreach programs like the Alzheimer’s Association of Utah, the Juvenile Diabetes Association of Utah, the Autism Association of Utah, and various local Senior Centers.