BrightStar Care St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO

BrightStar Care St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

In home care for concerns.

We needed in home care for my brother. This in home care staff were nice. We informed them on what care what needed for my brother. We were not happy with this service due to the lack of communication with the scheduling and the care taker. We did have a care taker that was very good and we were happy with her assistance and my brother was happy with her as well. We could not recommend this service. We could, however, recommend the one care take that was very good, and reliable. Families might want to consider another home service for in home care.

Positive experience

My In Laws are receiving part-time care form BrightStar Care. The girl they sent kept my mother-in-law busy by playing games with her. They have been great!I would recommend them!

It was good while it lasted

Working with BrightStar was such a great experience. Jackson went above and beyond to try and stimulate my husband and do the things that I needed him to do. Unfortunately my husband wasn't very receptive to getting help so we ended services. I appreciated everything Jackson did as well as A Place for Mom. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you all!

They were always reliable

My loved one wasn't very cooperative, and wouldn't really let them help. They were friendly, and did the best they could, but we didn't really use them long. They were always reliable, and I never had any real issues or concerns with them. It just didn't work out for us.

Overall the experience with Brighstar...

Overall the experience with Brighstar Care was good. She had the different caregivers. Had issues with one, but the other two were fine. They provided good care and were friendly and on time. Overall the experience was great. I would rate two of the three caregivers a 4 and the other one a 1.

Great In-Home Service

I only used this service for my husband for about 48 hours, but I was very happy with what we got out of it. My first impression was great. A representative came and spoke to me about the agency, and I felt comfortable with them from the beginning. Out of all the places I was looking at, BrightStar made me the most at ease. The caregivers are very caring, attentive, and understanding. They were very efficient during the time they were in my home. It was probably more expensive than other agencies, but I was very happy with their service in the end.

Nice, Professional People

I have BrightStar and it's good. I was thinking that when you hire these people that they would teach you things but I'm having to teach them. It's just my expectation was not reality. We've had two caregivers get hurt backs. They're supposed to know how to lift somebody. I pay you good money.

Whitney is just wonderful. Mom really likes her. She's so mild mannered but strong and nice. It was really nice to find somebody that fast that we could get along with.

BrightStar is very professional. There have been some last minute changes and little emergencies and they've help me out a lot with that. With being flexible, changing an hour here and an hour there. I would give them a high rating. They're really nice people. It just takes several weeks to really get someone going because my mom is a handful.

Our people are our greatest asset. Every BrightStar Care of St. Louis caregiver is here because, to them, caring is more than just a job — it’s a way of life. Helping people is their passion. It’s what makes them truly shine. Because they know that, every day, they make a real difference by bringing more to life — more laughter, more time, more comfort, more support, more peace of mind.