Bright Eyes Retirement Home V - Northridge, CA

Terrible place!

This place is terrible. They had a Maltese getting on the patient's beds and pee on their beds. Awful place. Do not take your family member there. People [Removed] there. The dog would poop and they would wipe it with a tissue and nothing else . Disgusting. The staff are not rotated so they are exhausted. Terrible! My friend was there in 2009. I am surprised these places are not monitored better. Awful.

Brandon Brandon

I'm sorry this happened to you but this was not at our facility as we do not have a Maltese. You must have our facility mixed up with another someone else. Our's is very well kept, our staff is very professional and is of course always rotated. We have been in business for over 30 years. Thanks!

So far it's working out pretty well.

Our loved one is here, and so far we are pretty happy with them. The people are caring, and the staff is friendly. It's kept pretty clean, and the meals there aren't bad either. So far it's working out pretty well.