Bright Care AFH - Brush Prairie, WA

Positive and bright atmosphere

The reason why I picked this facility for my Mother is because of the cost they quoted us. It’s a very bright, clean, and inviting community. The staff was engaging and they always had a positive attitude. I felt safe knowing my mom was in a good place. Over Christmas, they had a dinner for the residents as well as the family and it was lovely. I am very happy with the place. I would recommend them to other families.

Above and Beyond!

I can't say enough great things about Bright Care! The facility is beautiful, bright and clean, with big windows! The directors and staff have been absolutely wonderful with my loved one and the family. I would definitely recommend Bright Care!

Beautiful home and very organized. Rooms were large with nice views of wooded or garden acreage. Large open common area and dinning area. Very peaceful and quiet. Felt very at home. Shower area very large and able to wheel in chair if needed. Nice large back yard deck.