- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Caring, and helpful staff. The Direct...
Caring, and helpful staff. The Director helped me understand qualifications and evaluation tasks for resident transfers.
Another stair-glide. Woman is a regis...
Another stair-glide. Woman is a registered nurse and very nice.
There was an few small open bins of t...
There was an few small open bins of trash located to the right of the front door which is not good. The inside of the house was not clean. It needed to be vacumed. Most of the walls in the house were very dingy and dirty including the walls and furniture in the bedroom she showed to me. I liked the owner very much. She is an RN which is a big plus.