|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My father's Care
This is a wonderful community in every aspect. The community is very clean and well kept. The food is very good and a nice variety. Activities are offered to everyone. I would highly recommend this community for great care for loved ones.
Placed my 97 year old father there several weeks ago and have no regrets. Great place for him. He gets all the help he needs (and he needs a lot), good food, friendly care, and a comfortable home setting in a quiet, safe, family neighborhood. He has a private bedroom. All of my family members who have visited him told me I made a great choice.
Blue Water Vista is a RCFE with a capacity for six residents. The community is licensed for four non-ambulatory and two ambulatory residents.
Both private and shared rooms are available.
Kosher food is available as an option.