|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
very caring and loving
The care that they give is great, and the caregivers themselves are absolutely wonderful. They have been very willing to work with us, and actively seek out our feedback to make sure they are satisfying all of our needs.
They have been very caring and loving.
The decision to place a loved one in a long-term care facility can be a difficult and trying time. We at Beta Adult Family Home understand that this is one of the hardest choices a family has to make and that is why our mission is to provide an excellent, safe, pleasant and peaceful home with compassionate, professional, individualized care for our residents and confidence and peace of mind for their loved ones.
Our commitment to our residents is to maintain their dignity and independence by offering comprehensive services suited to their individual needs and care.
We guarantee to provide loving care for your loved one 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Beta Adult Family Home is RN owned and managed with several years of experience in critical care.