Atria Newburgh - Newburgh, IN

Very nice facility and some of the kindest and caring individuals we’ve met in our quest for an assisted living facility. Reasonable rates, lots of activities for residents. Residents we encountered during our tour seemed very relaxed happy. This facility is on our short list as we get closer to making our decision.

Loved this facility. It offered everything we hoped for. The financial part is something we had no idea about. We will check to see if we can make this financially affordable.

nice and clean

I have referred others to Atria!

We had home care for my mother before moving her to Atria Newburgh and I do think this community is a much better option than home care. There is able to have socialization and make friends, and I believe this is good for her health. Things are giing very well there and I have already referred people to go here as well. It has been a very good experience. The staff is very assistive, attentive and friendly. The director of nursing is awesome! The food is very good for the most part. They do offer several activities. One thing I would like to see and suggest is a support group or transition class for new residents to be able to have and maybe speak with other newer residents in that group.

Nice place, but not a good fit for us.

We checked here when we were looking for options. It was a nice place, but they didn't seem to really have an appropriate area for my loved one. They have an assisted living, and a memory care. My loved one is a little past just assisted living, but not ready for full on memory care either. This just wasn't the best fit for us.

Saved My Mom

Atria in Newburgh has given my mother a new lease on life. Everyone from the director to the housekeeping staff have gone out of their way to make my mom feel at home.

If it were not for "A Place For Mom" I would never have found this wonderful community. Kudos for your dedication and commitment to our moms and dads!

Dale Naylor

Nice place

Mama was here for about six weeks. She enjoyed it very much at first, but became bored later.

The activities were heavily weighted toward church stuff, which my mother does not find stimulating. She spoke well of some of the word games that were occasionally played in the common rooms.

I think she would have remained happy if the weather had allowed her to spend time outside. Mama's always been a nature girl. She doesn't like anyplace where she has to stay indoors.

The staff were great. We'll probably try it again.

evaluation

just great

Attractive and comfortable. Very friendly staff and residents. More amenities, activities and life enrichment opportunities than we had seen before.

Good review

I made my decision based on recommendations, photos, and info provided. The people I talked to there were very friendly and very helpful. The prices were as good or better than comparables.

Sharon Ridener was very hel...

Sharon Ridener was very helpful and professional. This would have been a viable option for my mother if her circumstances hadn't changed.

Fine from what I've seen

I'm not there so i dont really know how things are but the times that ive been there have been fine. My dads not happy with the services, and I know part of that is my dad, part of it is timeliness, part of it is he can be adifficult person. That can be how some of the caregivers respond to him, but also how he treats them. Hes also not a real participatory kind of guy but my mom enjoys the activities though. Intially, why we chose it, is the location, my parents liked the facility, what they saw, the arrangements of the rooms and everyone was friendly and they're happy for the most part.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback of our family members as we constantly strive to exceed the expectations of those who choose to live with us. I wanted to check in with you to make sure that the relationship between our caregivers and your father have improved since the time of your review. If your family is still experiencing any issues at all, we would love to speak with you and discuss any suggestions you may have. Please feel free to contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line. Or you may always contact our community directly by calling [removed].

She can come for temporary ...

She can come for temporary respite care and leave when she can or stay if she has to. Have her own apartment; Very non-institutional; Mom would have her own apartment, Medicare would pay for up to 3 hours of care a day, 5 days per week: 1 hour with a therapist, one with a nurse, and one with a caregiver. Restaurant style meals that can be delivered to her room, free laundry, apartment cleaning, cable. Up to 21 hours of care for additional $. Cost $2613.75 She can come to the hospital to give mom an assessment to determine her level of care 1-6. She thinks she is probably a 3 based on what I've told her. The only thing that would disqualify her from assisted living is if she needed 2 people to care for her.

Impressive.

Impressive.

Atria Newburgh is a welcoming senior community located just outside Evansville. Residents enjoy nearby cultural attractions, museums, scenic parks and a variety of places to shop.

When older people come to Atria, they step out of isolation into a vibrant community of peers. At Atria, every community is a convivial place designed especially for older people who need a little help with daily tasks but do not require nursing care. Atria helps seniors live with independence and enables them to spend more time doing the things they enjoy—all with the peace of mind that someone is always there to help.