At Home Nursing Care - Encinitas, CA

At Home Nursing Care - Encinitas, CA has yet not published prices.

Helpful and efficient caregivers

So far, the caregivers that they have sent out to us have been helpful and efficient. They have both been very professional and done exactly what was expected. The administrative staff was very helpful in finding us someone that would fit our care needs.

The best helper in the world!132

My helper is absolutely wonderful. She is just a tiny thing but she just buzzes around my place and gets everything done so fast. She can carry on a conversation and work at the same time. She helps me with my laundry and looks at how I like to fold it or hang the clothes. She is always on time and goes above and beyond what I expected of her. She has helped me take my 25# cat to the groomers and vet. I can't carry her anymore. She is always in a good mood and makes me laugh and smile. She is a pleasure to have around and I don't know what I would do without her.

They are doing a pretty good job.

They are doing a pretty good job. We haven't had any concerns. They are pretty consistent with the caregivers. We haven't had any issues with dependability. I really don't have any complaints at all.

Founded by award-winning consumer advocate and Certified Home Care Manager Lauren Reynolds, At Home Care Solutions is the solution for affordable and trustworthy home care in San Diego County.

We give our clients the same quality, compassionate care that Lauren provided for her own mother, who was her inspiration.

“When my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the very young age of 56, she asked us to promise that she could spend the rest of her days in the comfort of her own home. We fulfilled that last wish for my mother. It would be my privilege to help you or someone you love, too.” At Home Care Solutions exceeds industry standards, providing an RN assessment and daily charting of care. Our employees are professional nursing assistants and personal care aides who are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. They are caring individuals who often become their client’s friends. Services are available hourly, daily or for live-in care.

We are a company you can trust. Prior to starting At Home Care Solutions, Lauren worked for 15 years as the lead investigative and consumer reporter for ABC 10News in San Diego. She earned 11 Emmy Awards, a Congressional Commendation and Certificates of Recognition from the California Senate and Assembly. The Consumer Attorneys of San Diego honored Lauren for “extraordinary professional journalism” and “protection of consumers.” The San Diego County Taxpayers Association awarded Lauren for fighting government waste and fraud.

The San Diego Human Relations Commission presented Lauren with a Special Commendation on behalf of the City of San Diego for her “dedicated service to our community.” At Home Care Solutions honors our clients with the right to age and live gracefully at home.

Certified by the California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH) Services: Non-medical home care, medication reminders, housekeeping, meal preparation, geriatric care management, transportation and errand serv