Assisting Hands of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA

Assisting Hands of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

I couldn’t ask for a better homecare agency

“I’ve been using this agency for my loved one and my report with the management and staff has been outstanding. I’m on a first name basis with almost everyone and I talk with the owner and manager regularly. If there are any issues that come up, or if there’s a different caregiver that comes in, they make it a point to have a very upfront and personal connection. They’ll bring the caregiver to my loved one and explain to her who the caregiver is and what their plans are for her care. It’s a very personal touch and I can’t thank them enough for that. The owner and manager have been very astute in handling any situations that arise. We supply all of the food for her, but if there’s something she needs then the caregivers will go to the store to get it. The caregivers also cook for her, vacuum, change her bed, and do the wash. Everything you could possibly ask for, they will do. They’ll even arrange transportation for her to and from doctor appointments. I’m very pleased with this agency and I couldn’t ask for more. I would absolutely recommend them.