Arcadia Home Care & Staffing - Norton Shores, MI

Arcadia Home Care & Staffing - Norton Shores, MI has yet not published prices.

They did a great job, and I am pleased with their service.

We didn't use them long, but they were there when we needed them, and that was a very good thing. They did a great job, and I am pleased with their service.

Joyce was Great. Everything Else Was TERRIBLE!

We had one person come who I'd give a 4 and the rest of them I'd give a 1. Joyce was wonderful. She seemed like she really cared about my dad a lot and she did her best.

The scheduling in the beginning was absolutely horrific. There were people who got lost and couldn't find his place. I think they had the wrong address but they never brought that up. My communication with the sales guy was terrible. I emailed him a couple of times and never heard back from him. I had to call them - they were not proactive with me at all.

I would not recommend them at all! If I had it to do over again I would definitely use someone else, unless I could find Joyce again. She was great.

Called the number two weeks ...

Called the number two weeks ago, no voice mail is set up so it does not take messages. No one answered the phone. Tried several times. Bad way to do business.

Formed in 1978 Arcadia has earned a nationwide reputation as a leading provider of high-quality healthcare services.

Arcadia caregivers are specially trained to provide support with daily activities and personal care needs, so that loved ones can stay in the comfortable privacy of their own homes.

Whether we provide service for an hour a day or several hours a week, regularly or when needed, we can arrange services that are customized to enhance quality of life. Our nurses can also provide services for those who need skilled care. Then, as your needs change, so can our services.