Entrust Senior Living - Dallas, TX

Our team members get to know your loved one as more than a resident or patient, but as a Friend! This concept of the Best Friends Approach to Caring,allows your loved one to develop a trusting relationship with a particular few team members that will eat meals with them, plant a garden with them, sing with them, and of course, play bingo with them.These same team members will also oversee their medication and personal needs. The friendship that develops during engagement helps reduce stress and paranoia during times of care … often reducing the need for medications which are designed to do the same thing.
1.Arbor House Assisted Living is a Memory Care Specialized Community with a Certification to provide Alzheimer’s Care.
2.Care and Caring is delivered by trusted Friends!

Absolutely horrible place

I placed mom there in [Removed] based on rave reviews from personal friends. Sadly, their great experiences were a couple of years old - under a different executive director. The current exec director is a nightmare. She knows the right things to say but none of it translates into action. The staff she hires are inexperienced and untrained. Activities publicized are non-existent. The place is dirty- 3 times in mom's last 2 weeks I had to point out to the staff there was poop on the floor of the common shower room (and being tracked into the living area by everyone who used the bathroom). They are undergoing renovations but [Removed]. Avoid this place like the plague!

Loving staff that really cares

We are very pleased with the care he is receiving here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating with him.They are loving and compassionate.They call the patients residents because they live here and want them to be comfortable. They care about the family as well and have excellent communication with us. We chose this community because my mother is less than 10 minutes away. She is welcome to visit anytime she wants to.

Superior Services.

Superior workers and administrative staff. Very detailed reports when called about how he was doing. Personalized his snacks and sleeping patterns. All items sent returned to me when I picked him up after respite care ended. My family was very pleased with his care when they checked on him. I have already recommended this facility to my friends and community associates. They are tops and very professional.

A Recommended Community!!

My mother who resides in the community has been doing fine. She participates in some of the activities that are offered and enjoys them. The communication from the staff and friendliness is good. My mother likes the meals that the community offers they have good taste and are nutritious.

Above And Beyond!!

I really can't even begin to say enough good things about everyone in the community. The staff are really attentive and get in direct contact with the family to give us information about my father in law. The meals are good and nutritious for him. I would definitely recommend them. We feel very comfortable knowing that he is in great hands.

Please Read before Placing

This place really had me fooled. The first time I visited, it was clean and everyone was friendly. Our family decided to place my mother n law there because I was so excited about the looks. What I didn't realize, is that my mother n law would go from walking on her own and doing things for herself to doing neither in less than three months. She fell and no one called to let us know. They do not keep records of anything they are doing with the patients. They cannot tell you when they gave your loved one a bath. The food is terrible. Or course there is a chef, but he is feeding high blood pressure patients pork chops smothered in BBQ sauce and they are so hard to chew that no one eats. I have gone up there several times and they did not bother to get my mother n law up to eat breakfast. Another daughter of a patient noticed that her mother has not had a bath in two weeks. The list could go on and on. Please do not let the friendly people and atmosphere fool you. You will be very disappointed within the first month of dealing with this facility. As soon as the new facility opens in Mansfield, two patients will definitely be leaving.

The Arbor House was so pleasant and clean. Barbara was very enthused, and I feel very comfortable with leaving Mom for a short time so we can vacation.

They had a very pleasant atmosphere.

I toured with Amy who was very uplifting, and interacted well with all the residents. They had a very pleasant atmosphere, and it was very clean, both in appearance and smell. The staff was on its best behavior, and very pleasant with all the residents. The activity center was busy with all kinds of scheduled activities ranging from cooking to games; something for all to do. It's near by family which is a plus. I liked the idea that family members are placed in journeys based on the level of care they receive as they are moved along on their journey in life, since this community offers aging in place, which is another plus. This is most definitely a place that we will be coming back for services for our loved one.

Arbor House

This is a wonderful place. My brother-in-law has had no problem in adjusting at all. Everyone is so loving and kind
to all of us. It's a wonderful place.

Very nice place!

They do a wonderful job here, I'm very pleased with them! The caregivers are excellent, and you can tell they really have a tender concern for each of the residents. The facility itself is lovely, well kept, and clean, and even the food is excellent! It is well portioned, well presented, and well seasoned!

Wonderful staff

Out of looking at sixty different communities, this one had the most loving staff. I would have kept her there, but my loved one got better and her dementia wasn’t an issue anymore. There just wasn’t anyone for her to talk to there. There is something about their hiring there – the turn over seems to be less. A lot of the staff that was there when we moved in was still there when we moved out.

Great experience

The experience has been great. The prices are a little high. The care services are excellent. The activities are really good, but my loved one doesn’t use a lot of them right now. It’s a wonderful community. The prices are just too high. My loved likes the food, but they serve too much Mexican food – which she doesn’t like. They have entertainment coming in and my loved one will go to the entertainment. They do cooking classes.

Arbor House of Dallas is a Very Good ...

Arbor House of Dallas is a Very Good place for Mom! The Staff is very welcoming, friendly, & caring! The Resident Care Manager, Stefanie is so Wonderful! She sets a Very Good example for the Caregivers to give the Best care, and makes sure they all know specific info that will help them do their jobs well, which is The Most Important thing! Also, Arbor House has a good layout, is a clean, comfortable, well decorated facility! They offer fun activities, and the meals look delicious too!

Very appealing to the eyes

The community looked very nice, it is just very appealing to the eyes. There is no odor in the community. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would rate the food a 4 out of 5, but it is tailored towards the elderly. Overall we are pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Though it is early in the transistion...

Though it is early in the transistion but it appears that my Mom is enjoying the center and their staff.

color coded hallways, activities, dir...

color coded hallways, activities, director is r.n.