Approved In Home Care, Dallas, TX - Dallas, TX

Approved In Home Care, Dallas, TX - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

fairly happy

I think my mom is fairly happy with Approved In Home Care. All the care givers that have come out to the house have been very friendly. Mom does feel that it is pretty expensive, but then I know these sorts of services are not cheap and she can be a bit on the frugal side.

Extremely adaptable and accomodating

I only had one little difficulty but I was able to replace that person instantaneously. I called on a Friday and said I didn't want her back and there was a new person on Monday. There was a conflict of personalities between her and my wife, I think she was a little more gruff than my wife was used to but there was nothing wrong with the care. There was no problem at all when I called them and they said they would go to work immediatly and within an hour they already had somebody that was able to come by Monday. The lady we have now is delightful, in fact, when she had to be gone for a couple of days to move her daughter in to college, my wife asked where she was both days. The service itself supports all activities that we need to have done around the house. They were even better in the situation where I had another service previous to them that went out of business and Approved in Home was able to take the attendant that I had and bring them into their organization; it was a seamless transfer.

Hire same day we met

We chose Approved in Home Care because they were recommended by A Place for Mom and once we met the staff we hired them the same day. They were very fast in providing someone to come to our home, we hired them on Wednesday and they had some at our home on Friday. The owners came our and actually met with us and that was a big thing to do on their behalf. We are very happy with Approved in Home Care and would recommend them to anyone.

At Approved In Home Care, we read between the lines of each face to discover what it takes to make your loved one, our extended family. These lines tell us a unique story. We provide customized care, that is affordable, dependable, with an experienced staff specializing in senior home assistance and care. Additionally, you may benefit from our medical alarm button services to help improve care with fall risk patients. Personalized services are readily available seven days a week, and can range from four hours a day to 24-hour and live-in care. Approved In Home Care’s caregivers are here to provide companionship in and out of the home.